Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)

(?) WARNING (?)

This gets pretty weird? Would this count as some fetish shit? I don't know. I had a hard time writing this one. Read at your own discretion.

(Carl's Pov)

It was a beautiful day today in the mines. (What a dork) I went around for the second time, examining all of the crystals and rocks in their natural habitat. It was so fascinating to see the glisten from the sunlight that shined down from a couple of holes in the surface. I took a deep breath and went back to the entrance of the mine. My work was done for the day and, as much as I love rocks, I was feeling a little lazy. I reached the surface and was welcomed by the bright, warm sun. It wasn't my favorite but, you can't really turn off the sun.

I started making my way back to Dynamike's place but I, tripped on something and fell to the ground. I heard a cackle from behind me as I tried to collect myself, I turned my head to see Mortis laughing at me with his shovel in hand.

"You should really watch your step, silly toy." "I am NOT a toy!" he scoffed and looked down to me. "There's a thing called a mirror, you should look in one some time." I grumbled to myself as I tried to get to my feet but Mortis knocked away one of my hands, making me loose balance. He let out another laugh as he continued to push me over and keep me on the ground.

I was about to lose my mind and temper until I heard a loud thud and Mortis yelp. I heard another thud and turned on my back and looked over to the noise. Someone was throwing rocks at Mortis.

Mortis hissed and retreated while the figure ran after him and stopped next to me. "Take that you grave-digging piece of shit!" They laughed. It was (Y/N). They were a civilian of Brawl Town. I don't know why they were so far out here but, I honestly didn't care what they were doing.

"I didn't need your help!" I spat. My temper from Mortis was bubbling to the surface, I was furious. (Y/N) looked down at me with a grin and then reached a hand out to me. "You couldn't even stand! I decided to help out." I swatted their hand away and picked myself off the ground, my head started steaming and made a whistling noise.

"I can handle myself! I'm not a child!" I shouted. "Holy hell, you sound like a teapot when you get mad." They laughed once more and smiled at me. I'm done, I'm so done, I pulled out my pickaxe and threw it at them. They dodged it with ease and their smile grew wider. "Woah there friend, you should calm down a bit."

My pickaxe came around and without even turning around they hopped out of the way. My pickaxe swung back to me and hit me in the head. "Oh my word!" They rushed next to me and looked at my head with concern in their eyes.

(Y/N Pov)

I looked at the spot the weapon landed and freaked out. "Are you okay!? Do I need to go get someone!?" "I'm fine! Go away! I don't-" He stopped speaking when I gently rubbed the spot with my hand.

"Does that hurt? I can get someone to look-" "N-No... Don't..." His tone changed very quickly. He looked like he was in pure bliss as I rubbed the the spot where the pickaxe landed. He leaned into my hand while one of his engines revved inside of him as I continued, almost like a cat.

This was pretty weird, now that I think about it so I lifted my hand and got to my feet. I reached my hand out once more to him. "I can take you to see Pam or Jessie if you want." His expression changed to fear and then anger once again. His face went red and he started steaming and whistling like before. "N-N-No! Leave me alone!"

He got to his feet and ran off without looking back. He was one weird bot, that's for sure. I shrugged it off and walked back to Brawl Town, not giving much thought to what just happend.