Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*

Heads up!: This is a part two of the last bull x reader I did. I was asked to finish the story so that's what I'll do. This will be a VERY long chapter so buckle up. :)

If you haven't read the first one, go back to the (Bullfighting to Bullfriending) chapter

(Y/N Pov)

I was woken up by the sound of birds singing their morning song. I opened my eyes to see a stone ceiling. This wasn't my home. I looked down at my torso and saw a large raven-haired man sleeping soundly on my body. The memories of yesterday came flooding in and I remembered. I laid my head back down and took a deep breath. Maybe I could help Bull find his missing sister. Of course, I don't even know if she's alive but, it's best to look around. I was taken out of my thoughts when Bull wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled closer to me with a low grumble. I think he's waking up.

I smiled down at him and put my hand on his head, playing with his hair. He slowly looked up to me with half-lidded eyes. He was still half asleep. Now that I look at him, he was kind adorable, even if he was an outlaw.

He blinked a couple times at me, rubbing one of his eyes and then looked at me once more. His eyes widened and he hopped away from me to the other side of the couch, blushing furiously with a hand on his chest. "Good morning to you too." I said now sitting up on the arm of the couch.

"W-What are-" He stopped talking and shakily face palmed as if he remembered what happened. He looked back to me sternly but also with a bit of concern as he pointed a finger at me. "If you say anythin' about this to anyone..." "Nobody would believe me even if I did tell them."

He sat up on the couch and fixed his hair while I looked at the door. The morning sun was glimmering over the greenery outside of the small cave. I heard Bull get up and walk past me to the door. He pushed it opened and looked over to me.

"You need to go."

I blinked at him a couple of times with a confused look and he looked down to the ground shamefully. "I appreciate ya help but if someone saw ya walkin' with me to town, who knows what rumors they'll start spreadin'." He shifted his gaze to me. "They won't treat ya kindly after that, especially that Colt kid. He'll hate you more than anyone."

I got up and walked to the door and stopped in front of him. "Do you want a hug before I go?" "No." He looked away from me blushing then looked at me again with guilt. "Yeah..." I wrapped my arms around him and he returned the hug. He was really good at hugging, he was so gentle.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "I hope you have a good day today. If it's alright I'll be back later today to check up on you."

His ears went red and he turned away from me with a scoff. "Fine."

"Oh! Before I got, can I ask what your sister's name is?" He looked a bit hurt by my question. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. You don't have to tell me, I just-"

"Bibi." I looked up to him. "Her name was Bibi." I hugged him once more. "I'll help you look for her."

I pulled away from him, walking out of the little room and past the little pond outside. "Hey!" I turned back to Bull. He was looking at the ground as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Y-You have a good day too." He said quietly but loud enough to where I could hear.

I smiled back at him. "Thanks! That alone made my day." I turned back around and started walking back to Brawl Town. He really wasn't as bad as everyone said he was.

I might have a talk with Pam later.

------------------------

The first thing I did when I got to town was go to Barley's. It was nine-thirty in the morning so his bar should be open. I walked through the door, a little bell over my head dinged, signaling my entrance.