Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*

!WARNING!

Some alcohol will be used in this chapter. If alcohol makes uncomfortable, please skip this chapter to the next one.

(Y/N Pov)

It was another beautiful day in Brawl Town. The sun was out without a single cloud in the sky. I was taking care of Jessie while Pam went out to help repair something for someone. Jessie was laying on the floor kicking her feet back and forth as she scribbled on a piece of paper with crayons. I sat on the couch next to her and watched her color while her robotic dog napped on my lap.

"I'm so excited for this weekend!" Jessie chirped. I shifted my eyes from the paper to her. "What's happening this weekend?" My question caused her to stop coloring and look over to me.

"We have the cherry festival coming up! It's been around for a little bit, some people say Spike's sister started the whole thing but, nobody really knows."

She looked back down to her paper and continued coloring. "It's a lot of fun. There's games, music, treats, all kinds of things! Mom makes the best cherry pies!" It sounds fun I guess. I would definitely have to stop by.

"Who all will be there?" "The whole town! People from out of town will show up as well, it's a big deal." I thought about my schedule and didn't think of any reason not to go.

"I don't have anything going on so I'll be there." Jessie smiled, not looking away from her paper. "That's good to hear. I'm sure you'll have fun. My first year was probably the best year for sure!"

I smiled at the red head and placed my hand on the top of her mechanical dog's head. Hopefully this doesn't end too terribly.

---------------------------

I got out of bed on Saturday morning, got dressed and went to Brawl Town around three o'clock. The whole town was decorated for the festival and cherry blossom petals were scattered across the ground.

I walked down the streets and everyone looked happy and excited, it was nice to see so many people having a good time all at once. I continued looking around until I accidentally bumped into someone while I was walking.

"Oh goodness! I'm sorry!" I looked over to see Poco and he had a cute light pink rose on his hat. "H-Hey, it's no problem." His face went red but, I pretended not to notice. I turned around and started walking with him.

"Where are you heading?" I questioned the skeleton. "Oh, well I'm going to go eat w-with El Primo and Rosa. Well, sit with them. I don't really eat." "Mind if I tag along? I don't have anywhere to go." "S-Sure! You can come along. I need to stop by some places first."

------------------------------

We arrived at Barley's after going to a few shops and when we walked inside, even the bar was decorated for the occasion! We saw Colt and Shelly sitting in a booth, waving at us. We both smiled and made our way over to the booth that Rosa and El Primo were in. "Hello happy couple!" I teased.

"Aloe, aloe!" Rosa chirped. "Buenas noches!" El Primo said, smiling brightly. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean good night?" I looked out the window and the sun was already setting. "Oh shit, that's what you mean." Rosa giggled and looked to me.

"How 'as your first Cherry Festival experience been treatin' ya?" "It's been fun! There's so much to do and I heard about what you crazy fucks do in the after hours when the festival dies down."

"Haha! Yeah, we do tend 't get a littl' crazy some times." I was looking forward to it. In about an hour, people would be drunk off their minds and people party hard. I was most definitely ready for that.