Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*

(!WARNING!)

Heavy, illegal, drug usage will be used in this chapter, this chapter will get crazy. If that makes you uncomfortable, please move on to the next chapter. Thank you!

(Y/N's Pov)

There was a huge tournament going on. All the brawlers had to meet up for this one, it was that big. New events were added and everybody was extremely excited to try out the new activities. There was a takedown event going on today, but Mortis invited me to hang out with him, Gene, Frank, and Tara. I accepted his invitation instantly and went over to the Mythic condo. When I got there, Mortis pulled me in quickly and brought me into the kitchen where many herbs, liquids, powders, pipes, and papers were laid out over the island.

"Damn, a little early for a party don't you think?" I joked "Trust me, you don't want to miss this." Mortis replied as we all circled the table. 

"If you wanted to re-live what went down in Skull Creek, you could have told me." Mortis rolled his eyes as I put my hands down on the table with a thud.

"So who wants to explain to me first?" I looked around to Tara, Gene, and Frank. "Stupid question. Take it away Mortis."

Mortis cleared his throat and put his hands on the counter. "Well, we make the most interesting medicines you could possibly imagine. I'm sure we've cured cancer twice but I'm afraid we can't remember how exactly..."

He picked up a bowl and started mixing herbs and powders. 

"Of course, we have given up completely on the medicine part so we use these elements for a little 'fun' as you would put it."

He finished crushing up the items and put the powder on a piece of parchment and rolled it up, Tara has also started doing this with other items.

"I know that this is one of your hobbies so I assumed you would like to join us." "And you assumed correctly, my friend." I looked over all the items that were laid out before me.

"I would suggest you sit over on the couch for now. We shall prepare everything." Gene hopped down with a squeak and wobbled over to the couch.

I looked to Gene in disbelief and looked back to Mortis. "You let the cinnamon roll do this!?" "He does not partake in what we do. Do you think we care that little (Y/N)?" I shrugged and went over to the couch with Gene.

I sat down with Gene and he laid on the couch, placing his head on my lap. He looked up to me with bright, innocent eyes and a smile on his face. "Blah!" 

I chuckled and leaned back in my seat. Not a moment later, Tara sat down next to me. Frank and Mortis brought over different joints and small glasses of unknown liquids and put them on the coffee table.

"Now some of these can have physical effects too. Frank smoked one of these and he grew two extra arms. Just a slight warning for you." Mortis said as he situated the items in a neat order.

I chuckled to myself as I felt the adrenaline rush through my body, I both feared and eagerly awaited what would happen through this.

Frank and Mortis got right down to business, beginning to light the ends of the parchment and inhaled its contents.

I sat and watched them with excitement, waiting for something interesting to happen. Mortis noticed this and rolled his eyes. "The effects are not instant! You will just have to wait for a bit."

I sighed and grabbed one of the joints. The paper was a grey color and the herbs inside smelt like raspberries.

I lit the end and took a deep breath, filling my lungs with the smoke. Mortis made a little squeaking noise that sounded like a laugh and pointed at the joint in my hand.