Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

(First Person Pov)

(Y/N) was always looked up to by the Brawlers. They were well respected, very good at helping everyone, and they were one of the most beautiful people that anyone could lay eyes on. Their skin? Shiny and gorgeous all the time. Their eyes? Bright and easy to get lost in. Their hair? Such perfect locks were like waves in the wind. Their body? Woah now! Is this a smut or not? Anyways, they were irresistible to any passing man or woman...

...but that was always what caused problems.

(Y/N) was casually watching the Brawler's enjoy their time on the beach next to the condos. The semi finals of the tournament were finally over and it left only two Brawlers to fight in a 1v1 match.

And those two Brawlers were none other than Fang and Stu. The most head strong, heart driven people that anyone had ever seen. The two never had anything against each other so everyone was expecting a clean, fair match.

Until then, everyone was taking in the sunrise over the lush beach and calm waters. They were either swimming, cooking up for a barbecue or playing in the sand.

(Y/N) however, was laying in a beach chair in swim trunks / a bikini, taking in what was left of the sun's rays. Their phone laid on the side table next to them, playing their favorite tunes as they sipped on a nice cold drink.

"Whew.." They sighed softly while fixing their sunglasses. "It feels so good to have a little break..." They whispered to themself as they stretched out their arms and legs.

Putting a hand behind their head and using their other to swirl their drink in their glass, they watched the Brawlers enjoy their time before the grand finals. "I'm so glad that I can relax.. I hate working on tournaments documents..."

They laid back calmly in their chair with a soft expression when all of a sudden, they felt something get placed on their head. A brow was raised on (Y/N)'s perfect face as they tipped up what seemed to be a hat.

"Having fun?" A soft, deep voice was heard while Fang came into the view with a soft grin on his face. He seemed to have put his hat on (Y/N) head as he took a seat next to them and laid down in a chair.

Giggling, they fixed the hat to where they were wearing it comfortably; a gentle breeze shook the umbrella they sat under. "Always! You?" "Ah, just about the same." He hummed as he pulled out a pack of peanuts.

"Want one?" "Thanks, but I'm good." They politely declined with a kind smile. Fang gently looked to the side with a soft blush on his cheeks but that only made him smile more. "Heh.. No problem.."

The two sat in silence for a bit as the sound of the waves and laughter of the other Brawlers was heard in the distance. Fang's stomach started to turn slightly but it wasn't because of his food.

He sighed softly, gently swallowing his snack before wiping his mouth with his wrist. "Mmn.. (Y/N), I-" "Well h-h-hello there sexy~"

A glitched voice hummed as he sat in the other chair next to (Y/N). Fang blinked several times as he looked at Stu who was gazing at the civilian sweetly.

With a snort, they lowered their sunglasses and peered at the stunt bot with a smirk. "Hello to you too Stu." They hummed as they sipped from their drink and watched the sunset.

"Can I-I-I just say, you look s-super cute in that swimsuit babe~" He spoke with a flirtatious tone as he laid in a 'draw me like one of your French girls' pose. Fang sank in his seat with a blank expression.

Veins popped from his fleshy skin as he eyed down the robot like a predator. (Y/N), on the other hand, laughed and finished the rest of their drink with a slurp.