Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*

(Y/N's Pov)

It was a lovely day, the sun slowly started to set over the valley. A couple of dark clouds blew across the sky but it still left the sky exposed. I was in my little hut playing with a rubix cube out of boredom. I got quite good at it after awhile. I finally finished the tiny puzzle I held in my hands and looked out the window. It was mid summer and the trees were all bright green. It was very pleasing to look at.

I got up from my couch and went outside to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Fireflies sparkled as I walked down the steps of the porch and made my way around the house. I wanted to check on the rose bushes Rosa gave me for my birthday.

I felt a rain drop hit the knuckle of my hand and looked up to see a light drizzle coming down. It was far past due for a good storm. My plants needed it bad.

Taking me out of my thoughts, I heard a rustle in the forest and turned my head to see two eyes staring at me behind a tree. I recognized the bird hat instantly. I smiled as I skipped over to the hunter and waved at him.

'Legend has it that the moss grows on the north side of the trees.'

"Good evening Bo! I didn't expect to see you today." He looked behind him and then back to me. "I would like to show you something." "Sure! What is it?" "It is in the mountains."

I looked up to the sky once more and saw the dark clouds passing. "Alright. I'm going to get an umbrella real quick." I tossed him my cube and he swiftly caught it.

'Legend has it when the rains come down, all the worms come up to breathe.'

"Hold this for me." He examined the cube with a raised brow as I went inside. I came back out with the umbrella open above my head. He eyed me with confusion but, looked away back to the cube.

"I will never understand your weird contraptions." "That's fine. As long as you know what these things are, I'll be proud."

I walked by his side and held the umbrella over both our heads. He ducked in confusion, making me giggle.

"This is what it's used for. It keeps the rain off of you." "We normally use animal pelts or wooden planks." "Well, this is lighter and easier to use."

'Legend has it when the sun beams down, the plants they eat them with their leaves.'

The clouds parted a bit, letting the sun shine on the path we were walking on. The rain still continued to drizzle but, it was nice to have a little sunlight. Bo lead me to a cave opening and motioned inside.

I looked around and saw nothing inside. It was just a tiny cove. "What is this place?" "This is my home." I looked back to him with concern but, before I could ask him anything else, I spotted two bears creeping up behind him.

"Look out!"

'Legend has it that the world spins round on an axis of 23°.'

The bears roared but Bo simply held up a hand, silencing the bears. I watched him amazed ad he walked over to a rock.

"There's nothing to fear. They are friends of mine." Bo spoke to the bears as he swiftly kicked a large rock, opening a secret passageway.

The bears walked over to the passage, I heard a light rumble from the sky and looked out over the half clouded sky, spotting shimmering stars