Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*

(Y/N Pov)

It's a lovely day in Brawl Town today. The sun is shining, the streets are lively, and all was well. I was hanging out at the sheriff's office with Colt and Jessie, the red-headed siblings of this town. Jessie was drawing with her robotic dog while Colt did some paperwork. I was sitting in front of her, also drawing a bit here and there. I had my mind on something though. I kept thinking of different moments in my life until I remembered an old violin I used to play for my family.(I was going to put your instrument of choice but, if one of you readers chose a drum set, you'd have a problem) I had a pretty good idea of where it was, I kinda wanted to get it and see if I could still play.

I got up from my chair and Scrappy, Jessie's dog looked up at me with a bark. "Oh! Are you leaving Y/N?" Jessie asked. She was also looking at me now.

I smiled down at her, "Yes I am. I'm sorry but I just remembered something that I need to do." "That's alright. If you need us then we will be here." Colt stated, still looking at his papers.

I said my goodbyes and walked home. Home was about a 20-30 minute walk which I didn't mind much. I loved the area I live in. There are plenty of  trees to hide my little house so no one could disturb me.

My house wasn't too bad. It's a small, plump house with a bedroom, a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a basement. I walked past the porch and to a little shed where I kept extra items that I didn't want in the house.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. There was such a nostalgic smell when I walked in, it's a nice smell to be welcomed to. I stared moving and looking into boxes that I thought would contain the childhood instrument . 

Eventually I got to one box that had the words "SKULL CREEK" written in black on it. I quickly threw it against the wall, my ears and face went red. 'Oh my goodness never again.' I thought.

I looked to where I tossed the box and saw a black case behind it. I walked over to it, picked it up and smiled. "This is it."

I walked back outside and sat down on my porch, unzipping the case. It revealed a beautiful acoustic violin with three words carved on the front.

'You got this.♡'

I tuned it and stood up with the bow hovering above the strings. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and started shredding! I had no idea I had it in me still! The sound was smooth and angelic to the ears.

I grinned and put the instrument back into the case and went back to Brawl Town.

------------------

When I arrived I saw a large crowd circled around in town-square with the sound of a guitar playing what sounded like Larger Than Life by The Backstreet Boys. 'Interesting choice' I thought as I made my way towards the crowd.

(Poco's Pov)

It felt good to be back in Brawl Town! I should I went to Colt's place and told him I was back but I couldn't help getting out my guitar and playing a couple of my favorite tunes! almost immediately, I got a bunch of people to gather around and listen to me play. Both strangers and friends began cheering and asking for encores!

I was about to go into the last part of the song until I heard a screech and it was like everything had stopped. The crowed parted and I saw a human. Finishing my. Song. With a violin.

They danced and twirled to their instruments melody as the crowd began clapping and oooing at the new performer. A new musician? Better than I? Not a chance! I quickly joined in with my guitar, not missing a beat, and danced my way over to my opponent.