🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)

(WARNING)
This chapter has multiple crazy kinks. If at any point you feel uncomfortable, please skip over this chapter and move to the next one. Read at your own discretion. Thank you! :)

(Third Person Pov)

Wanted, dead or alive. That's all she has ever been. That's all anyone ever knew her as. Someone who could never be seen as a just human. A criminal. A robber. The leader of The Golden Arm. There was every name in the book that spelt out her name. She wore all the titles but one of them was hidden away. A title that only one knew the wild woman as.

"When will my mistress return?" A soft voice asked two large men, gazing upon them with no emotion. "Soon! Soon! She's on a mission." One of the men grumbled in annoyance.

These men stood in front of a door of shimmering, gold bars. Beyond it was something you normally don't see in a prison cell. A velvet king sized bed and many red pillows accented to the dark walls with golden trimming.

In the center of the bed sat a woman, bound by gold chains and shackles. The woman grew impatient but she hid her emotions as if they didn't even exist.

She was unstable. Mentally, a little broken. Her thoughts and feelings were hidden behind the mask of her cold, barren face. Her scrambled mind had one thing on it. Only one thing at all times.

The woman... Wanted, dead or alive...

Belle Goldenarm...

To normal people, she was a crook. The villain of every story. But this young woman, (Y/N), oh her thoughts were completely different.

Found in a deserted town, Belle had been traveling with all kinds of riches and stolen goods but something did catch her eye.

An old pocket watch from one of the carriers fell to the dusty Earth. Being selfish as she is, Belle wasn't going to leave it behind. Whether it was broken or not, no one could have what was hers.

Hopping off her horse, she walked to the almost destroyed watch when all of a sudden, an half naked figure hopped out of one of the buildings for the glimmering object.

A thin, dirty figure had snatched the watch and looked up at Belle with wide (eye color) eyes. Normally Belle would kill whomever stood in her way but... something about this figure made her mind churn.

Those eyes... The fear that shimmered in them. The tangled hair... how alluring it could be if tended to. Their skin... despite the dirty marks, it was smooth and pleasant to the eye.

Belle didn't hesitate. This one was hers. (Y/N), not having much in the old town, allowed the stranger to take her away with no questions asked.

Oh what a move it was.

Belle used this woman. She used her in the most grotesque ways imaginable. From bondage, to sex toys, this woman absolutely adored to ravish this pathetic little lady and (Y/N) adored it all.

Brainwashed. Corrupted. Obsessed. She was head over heels for her new mistress and did everything in her power to please the criminal. That was her only reason for existing. It was her only pleasure in life.

Back to the story at hand, (Y/N) sat in silence, with her cuffed hands pressed against the bed and her black lingerie fitting as lovely as ever, she waited patiently for her mistress to return to her.

"Alright you lousy mucks! Get the goods in the resource chambers IMMEDIATELY!" (Y/N)'s head perked up with a bright gaze. If she had a tail it would be wagging instantly from the voice.