Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*

(Sandy's Pov)

Tara, Gene and I were all called up to Brawlville to celebrate Chrismas with the other brawlers. I've always seen Christmas as a lame excuse to get stuff from other people, but Tara told me to keep my voice down about that because she doesn't want to ruin the Christmas experience for Gene. We were all meeting up downtown in Brawlville where a large building was rented out for us. I sat in the back of the limo with Gene and Tara as we drove closer to our destination.

Gene yawned with a quiet squeak as he laid his head onto Tara's lap. I chuckled and yawned myself. "It's contagious." Soon after my little comment, I could feel a voice slip into the back of my mind.

'There are two new brawlers.' I turned to Tara, who had her exposed eye locked onto me. "There is? That would have been nice to know before."

Tara nodded. 'I feel their presence at the building.' I looked out the window, watching snowy streets and buildings zoom by.

"How far are we from them?" As soon as I said that, the limo took a left into a very nice parking lot filled with white lights that illuminated the sidewalk outside.

'We're here.'

I sighed and exited the vehicle as Tara woke up Gene. My feet hit the frozen ground, and I began shivering instantly.

"F-Fuck. It's so cold." Tara held onto Gene's hand, who also started shivering. I quickly made my way to the front door of the fancy building and opened the door.

I let out a relieved sigh as the heat from the inside cloaked me like a blanket. Gene and Tara came in soon after, letting the warmth embrace them as it did me.

Laughter could be heard from down the hall. I put my hand on my forehead and slid it down my face with a groan. I forgot how much I hated seeing other brawlers, especially new ones.

Gene, feeling the complete opposite, ran towards the laughter with a massive grin on his face. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Habla blah!" He turned the corner and was now out of sight.

I snapped my head to turn towards Tara with a look of utter shock. "D-Did Gene just say someone's name perfectly!?"

Tara giggled from under the pink cloth that wrapped her head as she walked in the same direction as Gene. I rushed up to Tara's side and continued looking at her in awestruck.

"Who the hell is (Y/N)?" She turned to face me with a calm look. I soon felt that same voice crawl up into my mind.

"Someone you will soon appreciate very much."

I cocked an eyebrow at her. "What do you mean by that?" Tara closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

'I will show you later.'

"Haha!! I'm happy to see you too Gene!" "Blah! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

I peaked around the corner, spotting a couple of familiar brawlers and three others I've never seen before.

One had a red and yellow suit on, one had a purple and yellow suit with a bee following them, and the last one was holding Gene, chuckling happily as they cuddled him in their arms.

The person holding Gene turned to me with shimmering (eye color) orbs and a simple smirk on their face.

My eyes widened and I turned my back towards them as my face heated up. What's gotten into me all of a sudden!?

"Oh Tara! It's wonderful to see you again!" I turned back around when my face cooled down and noticed that Tara has wandered over to the person holding Gene.