🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*

(WARNING)

This chapter contains cnc and a lot of other intense sex scenes. If this makes you uncomfortable, please move onto the next chapter.

Love you buddy! 💕

(Frist Person Pov)

Things are almost all set for this upcoming tournament! The maps had been decided for the matches, each of the game modes are in order, the last thing that really needs to be complete is the paperwork. (Y/N) was in charge of the signatures for what Brawlers would be participating and what modes they chose to go in. It was a long, tedious process but she knew it had to be done one way or another and besides, Supercell pays well for this job. (Y/N) was walking down the path of the condos where the Brawlers usually stayed for long tournaments. With a clipboard in hand and a smile on her face, she was ready to get this done. 

"Let's see... No one else really needs to sign except a few legendarys and chromatics.." She hummed as she made her way down to the chromatic condo. On her walk, she spotted the figure of a familiar friend, catching her eye from the legendary condos.

"Hello Sandy! Glad you finally made it! I hope your trip to the city wasn't too-" She stopped her speaking when she noticed the purple haired man didn't even acknowledge her approaching. Blinking in confusion, (Y/N) walked up to him with a concerned glance. "Sandy..?" 

"Zzz... Zzzz.. Zz..." Soft snores came from the legendary brawler. He had fallen asleep standing up again and he looked just as exhausted as always. It made (Y/N) giggle with a soft sigh. "Sandy! Buddy! You can't sleep on the sidewalk like this!"

She raised her voice as she shook the man's shoulder. "Zzz- Ah- Uugh..!" Sandy groggily woke up with a snort; his sleepy eyes darted around until they locked with (Y/N)'s (eye color) orbs. "Morning sleeping beauty~" "Ughh... *yawn* good morning (Y/N)..." He clearly wasn't awake yet but he politely looked at the woman.

"Why are you wandering around like a creep?" He murmured with a shitty grin. "Excuse you! I'm not the one sleeping on the sidewalk just waiting to be kidnapped!" (Y/N) stated with her hands on her hips, gently puffing out her cheeks.

"I'm working on getting signatures for this upcoming tournament. Ah! And I'm in luck since you're here!" She hummed as she handed a clip board with a pen. Sandy looked at the board for a few seconds before registering she was handing him the board. 

"..! Oh- Sorry..." He murmured with a yawn as he took the items and glanced over the paper. "Lot's of new people participating this year.. Supercell has been really player hungry lately..." His eyes traced over everyone in the chromatic sector until his eyebrows twitched at the sight of one familiar name.

"Oh god.." "Hm? Is something the matter?" (Y/N) questioned while Sandy turned the board towards her with disgust. "Do you really have to get Fang this year?" He muttered coldly, catching the woman by surprise. 

Sandy really doesn't show much emotion. Only exhaustion and hunger. So seeing him filled with such a revolted feeling really was unsettling. "I-I'm sorry..?" "Fang is... Ugh. He's too energetic. Way too self absorbed and he steals food. Like... All the time."

(Y/N) blinked several times as she took the signed  board back and looked down to the papers. "Well, I apologize but orders are orders so I really got to sign this." Her words only made Sandy's expression grow more sour; It was concerning.

"I-If I may.." (Y/N) started. "Where exactly is this Fang guy? I've never made his acquaintance." "Yeah, he's not here right now.. Thankfully." Sandy muttered as he thought for a moment. "Actually, I don't think he lives that far from the city.."