Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*

(First Person Pov)

Every year, there was always a Brawling convention in the city. People come from far and wide to meet fans and purchase some good merchandise. This time comes once a year and everyone is always filled with glee and excitement! Not just for the the thrill of meeting fellow Brawl fans but to also have the chance to meet their favorite Brawlers. A woman skipped happily through the convention with a wild, toothy grin and a book in her hand. She was radiating bright energy while hurrying through the crowds of people.

"Colette! Wait up!" A young man with dark hair shouted for the rushing lady. "No! We HAVE to see them! They'll be here to answer questions soon!" "THEY WON'T BE HERE FOR FIVE HOURS-"

The two finally came to a stop, looking around for the place they wished to be. "This is getting tedious-" "Edgar please! This is important to me!" Colette screeched with a bright smile as the man rolled his eyes.

"I know that but we have plenty of time to look around and do other things. What about looking at the plushies over there?" Edgar grumbled as he crossed his arms.

Colette was vibrating as she looked at her friend and slowly calmed herself looking in every direction with bright eyes. "Hmmmm... But we gotta be early!" "Yeah not five hours early! We can come back later."

The two walked around while Colette completely geeked out with excitement. She was such a huge fan of all the brawlers, she and Edgar both shared the dream of becoming Brawlers themselves but until then, they showed up to tournaments and conventions as fans.

"Hnnngg~ How much time now!?" Colette squealed with excitement as Edgar grumbled and looked at her bitterly. "It literally hasn't even been five minutes. Chill out!" "I CAAAAN'T!!" She fangirled hard, bringing the attention others.

"Think about it Edgar! We could get AUTOGRAPHS from NEW BRAWLERS!!" She chirped loudly as she walked backwards in front of the emo man. "Yeah. In like, Four in a half hours-" "What will I say when I see Emz!? Oh!! Or! Or maybe even Crow!? OR SPIKE-"

She was quickly cut off with a gasp when she accidently bumped into someone with great force. The two figures toppled to the ground while Edgar watched with wide eyes. "Oh my god." He stammered as he ran over to help.

Colette gasped as she laid on top of a figure. She quickly held herself up over the person so she wasn't crushing them while she looked at the figure with wide eyes. "Oh god! I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was-" She had lost her voice before she could finish speaking when she took a glimpse at the person's face.

They looked at her with the same, wide eyed expression as they examined Colette with sparkling, (eye color) eyes. "O-Oh! You're fine! I wasn't looking where I was going either." They stated with a soft spoken voice, completely different from Colette's loud, enthusiastic voice.

The fangirl was at a loss for words as she lost herself in the person's eyes. The world seemed to have stopped for her while her heart skipped a beat. They were charming, attractive, hell! They were beyond any description words could give them.

While Colette was lost in her own world, the person blinked several times from under her. A light blush dusted her cheeks while Edgar grabbed his friend by the scruff of her shirt and ripped her off the person.

"Dude get off!" His grumble only met Colette's ears as she snapped back into reality. "O-Oh- S-Sorry-" She stammered as her voice became shaky.

The person gently rose to their feet as the fangirl shakily fumbled with her hands and looked at the figure with a flushed face.

"Sorry about her... She can be a bit of a klutz.." Edgar grumbled to protect his friend from any angry comments. The figure however, didn't have a bit of malice in their expression. Instead, they smiled kindly and gently waved their hand through the air.