Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*

(First Person Pov)

Everyone already knew (Y/N) and Barley was together. What could you say? They were just too wholesome and cute together! The little dates they went on, the precious presents they gave each other, the nonchalant kisses on the cheek, it was the perfect pair! They were bound to the hip and always were working together as a team to make the best bar and restaurant they possibly could. Their chemistry was like fireworks of hope and love! Nothing could tear them apart... Could it?

It was very early in the day, the birds had just started to wake and sing their morning song. (Y/N) slept, oh so comfortably in the king-sized bed that they shared with Barley. Causally rolling over with newly woken eyes, their robotic lover wasn't lying next to them.

They let out a soft yawn as they sat up, letting their messy hair go in all sorts of directions. While rubbing their eyes, the sound of shuffling and movement was heard from outside the room. A waft of coffee and bacon filled their senses, making them slip their feet over the edge of the bed and stand up.

The sleepy civilian quietly walked out of the room with a small smile as they walked down the hall and saw Barley do some last-minute cleaning. "Darling, you've already swept five times last night... The house will be fine while we're gone."

The bot turned his gaze to (Y/N) and let out a delicate chuckle, holding a broom in both hands with an adorable look. "I know, I know.. I just like to have a clean place to come back to when we have trips like this.."

(Y/N) walked over and cupped his warm face with a smile and gave him a gentle kiss and a laugh. "You're too cute!~" They stated as they looked into the kitchen. "And you made breakfast..?" "O-Oh yes! I didn't w-want you to be hungry on the flight."

The two walked into the kitchen side by side as Barley gently slipped his hand into his lover's, guiding them to the little room. "Thank you, love.. It smells delicious!" The human chirped with a bright smile.

Barley wasted no time in getting a plate and silverware for them. He laid it all out neatly before them as they took a seat in a chair while he poured some coffee. "It's a big day today. The trip will be tedious and long but as long as we're together, it will be a breeze."

(Y/N) smiled lovingly as they took the mug Barley handed them and sighed. "Very true my dear, very true... I wonder if the new Brawler will be there! What was his name..? Fang.." They asked with a gentle gaze. Barley merely shrugged and put food onto their plate.

"Maybe. I haven't met quite a few of the newer Brawlers so we will see.." He said softly while sitting down across from (Y/N). The two had a pleasant little chat, getting ready for a big trip to Brawlywood.

However, Barley had been unable to travel for a while considering he had a bar to run. Finally finding the time, the little couple had planned a whole romantic outing to go to. With that, the two set out to the airport, not knowing what would come of the trip.

-------------------------

Hours had passed before the plane landed. The city was bustling with energy and many were out on such a fine day. The young couple walked out of the airport hand in hand, looking around with bright gazes.

"Woah! Look at this place! Is it usually busy like this?" (Y/N) questioned aloud while squeezing Barley's hand. The bot rubbed his mustache as he gently squeezed their hand back. "I'm not sure love... But one thing is for sure, this city is amazing!"

(Y/N) laughed sweetly as they gently kissed their lover and smiled softly. "Well, that leaves us a lot to see! Let's go around and see what we can do!" They chirped as they ran down the sidewalk.