🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*

I felt weird while writing this but as long as you guys are happy 

(!WARNING!)

Some alcohol will be used in this chapter! If this bothers you, please move onto the next chapter. Thank you and happy reading! :)

(Third Person Pov)

The night was on its way to an end. Everyone was tuckered out and ready for a good night's rest. The party that was going on for hours was now dying down and all the drunken minds were wobbling home or to a hotel to rest. (Y/N) was doing some cleanup along with a couple of other people until her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out and leaned on her broom in exhaustion while she pulled up her messages. She scrolled to her messages and opened up a new message from Emz.

'Hey boo💞💖💗😘 we need help!! Sandys not responding to us and ur the closest persn to him. Can you bring him back to base pls??? 😘😘😋'

(Y/N) sighed and began texting back.

'Why me? Am I the only one out at this hour?'

'Pretty much yeah😅🤧'

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and placed her broom to the side. She rubbed the back of her neck with her hand as she texted with the other.

'Fine. Where is he?'

Emz sent her the address which was the end of their conversation. (Y/N) announced her leave and went down the streets where Sandy was.

'Thanks boo!🥰💞💞'

She sighed as she walked out of the building and to her new destination. She kicked at the ground with a yawn, looking around for the right building.

"This is ridiculous. I shouldn't be this guy's keeper." She mumbled to herself with a huff. Deep down she had strong feelings for the brawler but she always choked them down, knowing he didn't feel the same.

She soon stopped in front of a bar that wasn't far from where she was before. She took a deep breath and walked into the bar with some form of confidence. 

When she took the first few steps inside, the place reeked of whiskey and people were shouting back and forth. She covered her ears as a group of girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

'I want to go home' She thought

(Y/N) scanned the bar with her arms crossed until her sights landed on Sandy. His head was on the table and four empty glasses were lying next to him while a fifth was half full.

She marched her way over to the brawler and shook his shoulder. "Sandy, get up. We got to go." He rolled his head on the table with a muffled groan. 

She shook his shoulder with a stronger force. "Sandy, bud, we need to head home." She grabbed a hand full of hair and lifted his head up. The poor bastard was out cold and sleeping like a baby.

(Y/N) sighed and soon called up a cab. Once it got there, (Y/N) lead the sleeping beauty to the car. "Thank the gods you can sleepwalk." She spoke quietly as she sat the man down into the back of the cab.

There was no traffic at two in the morning so the cab ride didn't take too long. They got to the legendary condo safely; Sandy was out cold but (Y/N) held him up with the strength she had.

Thankfully nobody was home to see this mess. Leon took Spike to a rave that Brock was hosting and Crow said he had some 'business' to attend to, so it was just the two.