🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*

(WARNING)
This chapter contains fetishs such as rough sex and HEAVY gore/abuse. If this makes you uncomfortable skip to the next chapter. Thank you and happy reading! :)

Thank you for the commission!

(Third Person Pov)

Oh it was a situation alright. Stu had gotten into his worst accident yet and for once, everyone was majorly concerned for him. The bot had gone too fast and shot through a stair case. Not only that, but he got mangled into the engine of a car that was being freshly built. The frosting on the cake was when the engine sparked to life and the gears grinded Stu's limbs and body into a crushed mangle of metal. It was serious. Far too serious. The first one called to the scene was none other than (Y/N); being the great mechanic she was, there was no way this was going to be the end of the dare devil robot.

She jogged quickly into the garage with tools at the ready, expecting the worse as she pushed the door open. Her eyes widened behind her safety glasses and her grip tightened on her tool box.

"Oh sweet Jesus..." "Oh (Y/N)! Thank the stars you've come!" Lola cried in a dramatic way as two men tried to fix the unconscious bot.

The star of the show rushed to (Y/N)'s side and hugged her tightly, leaning close to her ear. "Listen, between you and me, I hate Stu's guts but he's my only stunt man. Please fix him so I don't have to find another one."

(Y/N) blinked many times, giving Lola both a tired and a 'are you fucking kidding me?' look. "How charming..." "Aren't I?~ Now please. Help a poor girl out."

With that, she waved her hand to the men while snapping her fingers. "Great news! Our fan favorite (Y/N) is going to fix up that hunk of jun- I m-mean, our stunt bot!~"

The mechanic rolled her eyes as the men hurried out and Lola shoved her forward. "Thank you darling!~ We're counting on you!~" She sang as she shut the door behind her, leaving (Y/N) and the body alone.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit.." She growled as she turned to Stu with a more serious gaze. Sleeves rolled up and tool box on the table, she was ready.

Time had passed. Plenty of time. A few hours to be exact. The sun had come and gone and the clock ticked to twelve in the morning.

(Y/N) was ever so focused as she brought Stu's mangled body back to a body shape. His torso was still ripped wide open, showing all the machinery inside.

Sweat dripped from (Y/N)'s nose as she moved closer to get a better look at Stu's body. "Ooooh kay... What do we have here..?" She murmured as she stuck her hand into the circuits.

Most of the stuff inside was severely damaged and had to be replaced. Luckily, (Y/N) was no chump and knew how to repair each piece with the scrap metal lying around.

The only problem was getting them out.

She thought to herself on how to get each piece safely out but Stu was already out cold and lifeless so it wouldn't matter how she removed them.

Not giving it a second thought, (Y/N) grabbed a hold of his main circuit box and roughly tugged out it, slightly lifting Stu's body.

A noise came out of the bot but the mechanic didn't seem to give it a second thought. "Damn, it's really in there." She said to herself as she tugged at it harshly again.

The sound of wires ripping was heard, bringing some sparks from the bot's body. What (Y/N) didn't notice was Stu's hand firmly gripping the table, giving the yank some control.