32: The Seed of Something More

The next morning was a new beginning for Minho and Jisung. A little sunlight would've topped it all off, but a bunker didn't come with windows. But the warmth they got from each other was more than enough.

Jisung flicked on the light, causing Minho to hiss and hide back under the covers of his bed. Jisung climbed back in and cuddled up beside him, to which the other man responded by wrapping his arms around him. 

Jisung massaged Minho's hair from where it poked out, and murmured, "How are you feeling?"

"Amazing. Fantastic. Never been better." Minho mumbled, being the soft one on this particular morning. He was recovering, but he was taking any opportunity to be pampered by his boyfriend.

"Never?"

"Never." Minho poked his head out, squinting from the light. Jisung bit back a laugh but was ultimately unsuccessful. He looked funny with his face scrunched up, one eye squinting.

"You look like a blind mole rat right now." Jisung laughed. Minho huffed and turned, ripping away much of the blanket.

"You're making me breakfast for that."

Jisung laughed and rubbed Minho's backside. "Minho? I'm sorry."

There was no response, just an agitated sniff. They both knew that wasn't going to last.

"Jagi?"

Minho made a noise that indicated he was listening. He was a sucker for pet names, only from Jisung. Something about them made him melt inside.

"I love you," Jisung said softly. He didn't feel it was too soon if it was how they always felt about each other. They were just finally admitting it.

Minho turned around and tackled him into a hug. "I love you too, Hannie... Idiot."

~

Minho and Jisung left HQ to go to their own flat for a few days. While they were away, Chan informed the remaining members about their alleged road trip. They planned to travel to another hideout location that housed some technology they wanted to repair. Chan said they now had use for it. It was some sort of radar and GPS, and that he would explain more when they saw it.

It was their choice, but it was expected that they come. Each member was eager to join though. However, Lex was hesitant, outweighing the pros and cons of going. It was so sudden, but from the information given, it seemed they had already planned it all out. Maybe it was a meeting she wasn't a part of. But given some of the reactions from Felix, it seemed he didn't know beforehand other, which irked her.

Weren't they supposed to let their members know things? Why so secretive? Secret secret? It seemed to be normal though from how the others acted. She was less annoyed when Chan encouraged them to suggest any changes and took them into account. Hyunjin wanted to stop by a cafe for an iced coffee, which was agreed upon.

Lex didn't have any suggestions but many changes were made to the plans, which settled her anger. "So... we're going by a caravan?"

"Yep."

"And you guys own one?" It shouldn't surprise her if they did. They had everything.

"More or less."

"What does he mean more or less?" Lex whispered to Jeongin as Chan answered a question from Hyunjin. Once again, everything had to be a mystery.

"We can obtain one."

"Meaning?"

Jeongin grinned deviously. "Chan has his ways."

"You could not be more vague right now." Lex huffed. Jeongin only shrugged.