51: Clairvoyance

They spent almost a week packing for Japan and days shopping for winter clothing. Long coats were essential. The abrupt seasonal change would surely shock their body, so they had to prepare. They would have to change on the plane before they landed lest they wanted to freeze to death.

So far, they had been safe from attacks on HQ. No one was detectable in sight and Lex had stayed at HQ the entire time. They were going to find a way to set the RADAR up while they were gone. They had an alarm system that had been active since Lex brought back her motorbike. She was almost sad to see it go again.

"You going to reshave your hair before we set off for Japan?"

Lex hummed. "I think so. What about you?"

Chan had been growing out his hair despite the hot season. It brushed the nape of his neck and his fringe covered half his face, obscuring his vision when he bent down. It framed his face perfectly and was at a great length to tug at.

"I wanna grow it out since it's going to be cold in Tokyo and Kobe." He scratched the back of his now black hair. It made him look like the handsome supervillain.

"Ah, smart. Endure the scorching heat for a couple of weeks of winter."

"Pfft, you like this hair anyway." Chan wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck, his hair tickling her.

"Yeah, you're not wrong. Especially when we're making out and my hands get tangled in them." Lex stated. Chan widened his eyes. The return of her senseless flirting. When he noticed her doing it more often, he knew they were going to be okay. Surely, it was a good sign.

"Are you trying to tease me?"

"A little." She had been teasing him. She was comfortable changing in front of him and often did so. There were times she'd turn around to meet his eyes only for them to be wandering elsewhere. Her bold approaches to him were surely a good sign, something she had been doing more recently.

Chan spun her around by the hips and cupped her cheeks in his hands, causing her to back up into the desk. Their lips were pressed together in a matter of seconds in a fiery embrace. He pressed against her and she became aware of the hard object rubbing against her thigh. That wasn't new, but she never let it get further. And yet, she was feeling frisky.

Lex shoved Chan on the bed. He landed on his back and shuffled up further as she climbed on top of him until she was straddling his thighs. With a cheeky grin, she rolled her hips, grinding against the bulge in his shorts. Was it reckless to tease him like this, without knowing whether she actually wanted it?

The sensation caused Chan to let out soft moans, his hands finding their way to her hips. The friction had both of them feeling hot and desperate. He began to rut up against her, pushing her down on him from where he gripped her hips. Lex reached the bottom of her shirt and had started to lift it up when-

"Channnn, I need help!" Seungmin's whiny voice suddenly interrupted at the door. Lex froze then burst into laughter. She would've been annoyed but Chan's expression was far too funny.

"Can it wait?" Chan screwed his eyes shut as his face scrunched up, sighing deeply. Every time, every damn time. There was certainly a pattern, he was almost sure Seungmin was doing it on purpose. Or maybe his luck really was that bad. Curse karma.

"I mean, well no, it's actually kind of serious."

Chan let out a loud groan. "Seungmin!"

Even if Chan refused, the mood was ruined. He gently moved Lex off of him and threw himself off the bed. With a kiss to her lips, he headed towards the door, huffing.