Upcoming Projects

Dance the Life Away || Sana Minatozaki AU {GxG}

Delilah, a university student dropout, has decided she deserves a hard-earned break after overcoming her long-term grief. She embarks on a journey to discover her heritage and the life of her late mother, raised in Japan. Fate has a twisted way of showing its support when her flight takes a turn for the worse. Washed up on an island, she is forced to accept her new way of life on her own. Until she is accompanied by a mysterious woman who is set on changing the way she views life in an exciting slew of comedic and romantic spurs.

Love Bites || Lee Minho Apocalypse AU

Minho and Chan are best friends with Eve, both harbouring feelings for her. When a senior excursion goes wrong, they find themselves at the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. Eve is separated from Minho before she can reciprocate her feelings for him. Years later, what happens when they find their way back to each other? Have they grown out of their teenager feelings, or was it truly meant to be?

F*ck Chemistry || Lee Felix AU

Noelle had been best friends with Felix for as long as she can remember. From the sandbox to the end of their high school career, they have shared memories that are only known to them. They've grown to care deeply about each other that they swear hasn't gone beyond friendship. Will they finally be true to their feelings or is it really as platonic as they claim?