Chapter 3

Although very depressed with the f*cked up agreement limiting his s*x life, Rong Qing expressed ‘just who do you think I am?’

Once he thought about how he still had luxury cars and mansions to play with, even s*x life can wait until he slowly find someone to unlock it. His mood instantly became better again.

In a great mood, Rong Qing changed into swimming trunks and jumped into his big villa’s private swimming pool. As he enjoyed the ridiculous sweet joy of money, he tidied up the memories in his head.

Ohhh, the big boss’s golden finger skill. Keeping it. Keeping it. I’ll be relying on this to make money.

The big boss’s background, en? Rong Qing was actually a new rich? OP. OP. However, this background… Perhaps it’s just to make it more convenient to serve the main character? Think about it. Poor family bottom marries a rich top, but the top doesn’t have any parents or close relatives. Doesn’t that mean the bottom can do whatever he wants?

Sigh. What a pitiful big boss. 

Rong Qing flipped through the big boss’s memories and discovered that other than his ability to make money being full points, and his business trade interaction skills being full points, the big boss really didn’t have anything else.

He didn’t have a family, living a solitary life. Other than subordinates, he didn’t even have any friends!

No friends! 

Take a look. Just what kind of decaying cabbage life was he living in?

Not only that. When Rong Qing reached the plot relating to the little white lotus, he even got pissed off for the big boss.

Too petty and low.

According to the original plot, it was already bad enough that such a good man like this big boss didn’t become the little white lotus’s only one! He even had to watch wide-eyed as the little white lotus got it on with one, two, three, four, five, six, seven!

That’s right! The big boss was only number three!

Too tragic. Really too tragic.

Rong Qing couldn’t resist clicking his tongue and lamenting.

Especially when he finished looking through the content of the entire book, he discovered that the big boss’s appearance rate wasn’t even 10%. He really felt pity for the big boss.

This kind of proud arrogant character, who looked like a male lead, but can only be a supporting male, not to mention a pitiful support male character who’s growing lush green grass on top of his head, is just too tragic ah!!!

However, as he flipped through the plot, he suddenly found a little unexpected surprise.

That Lin Ji also appeared in the plot!

However, compared to the big boss, he was only a tiny stepping stone for the main character at the beginning of the book.

In other words, the legendary…. Cannon fodder?

Splash!

Rong Qing suddenly popped out from under the water. His extremely handsome face was full of seriousness, as he pondered deeply.

Since Lin Ji was a cannon fodder, that meant he didn’t belong to the little white lotus?

He seriously recalled Lin Ji’s face, height, 3 body measurements, and a certain finger’s length….

Approve!

I approve!

I totally approve!

Rong Qing became excited.