Chapter 85

When he heard the phones in those two boxes were gifted by his mom and big sister, Lin Ji had a rare moment of disturbance in his usual cool composure.

He then glanced at the box in A-Liang’s hands and fell wordlessly silent.

So, why did one person need five cell phones again?

“Why don’t you return this one.” Lin Ji smiled exasperatedly as he handed over the unopened box back to A-Liang.

He already opened the couple’s edition. Even if he didn’t open it, he wouldn’t have returned that one anyways. As for the other three phones, he really wasn’t to the point where he needed to use five phones all at once. However, he had plans for the other two.

Taking out his phone card, he picked out the pink colored phone. This model was a light pink color. Looking from far away, it can pass for white. Only looking at it close up, it’d have a light pink color.

Although Rong Qing probably wouldn’t accept the other blue colored phone, he used a black phone. Therefore, if Lin Ji pretended this pink phone was actually white, didn’t that mean that they were practically using matching phones?

Done switching his phone, Lin Ji flipped through his messages. Instantly, he saw the multitude of messages Rong Qing sent him that Christmas night.

[The Christmas tree is all ready~ When will you be done filming? Do you need me to come pick you up?]

[Image, image, image.]

[.....? Hello? Are you guys filming this late today?]

[Why’s your phone closed? Did you forget to charge it?]

[Hello? What happened? It’s really late!!!]

Lin Ji’s light cheerful mood instantly became somewhat depressed. So Rong Qing sent him this many messages back then?

He carefully examined Rong Qing’s mood from these messages.

At that time, was Rong Qing very worried about himself? Was he actually very sad?

When Lin Ji thought about how this kind of Rong Qing, who upon his arrival, still greeted him with a smiling face under the splendor of the firework lights.

Lin Ji’s heart softened to a puddle. This was the person he loved, a rare and priceless treasure.

Reaching the end, Lin Ji read the very last message.

[Although I don’t know what happened. Today is a holiday. As long as you’re happy, it’s fine. I will wait for you. No rush.]

Thud.

Lin Ji felt like cupid shot another arrow right through his heart. His gaze was so soft, water could drip out of his eyes.

His Rong Qing.

Everytime Lin Ji thought he understood just how adorable the other was, Rong Qing would become even lovelier, and make Lin Ji’s feelings deepen a little more.

The phone suddenly rang, Lin Ji reflexively looked: “Ge? You’re looking for me?”

[Didn’t mom and sis go find you? Why did they run off? Did you guys fight again?]

Lin Yue was puzzled. He just finished his busy work when his assistant came to tell him that those two booked a ticket and flew off.

What’s going on? Didn’t they want to go see Lin Ji?

“No. They each bought me a phone and then disappeared.” Lin Ji was also pretty bewildered.

He didn’t even see them. He even gave A-Liang and Xiao Xing a heads up, but that was pointless. Who’d have thought, they came to drop off phones and just ran off?