Chapter 30

Rong Qing didn’t know how he returned to his mansion.

In any case, he’s back.

When he returned, the first thing he did was bury himself completely into his blankets.

…..

F*ck!

Why was it so hot in the blankets!

Violently throwing it off, he grabbed some silk sheets instead, then rolled into a cocoon.

He still felt hot like he was on fire.

He could feel his breath was steaming and his skin boiled like in a heatwave. Pushing aside his hair, he even thought his head felt a bit dizzy.

Maybe he was drunk.

Rong Qing thought.

If not, then why would he be thinking nonstop about what Lin Ji had said?

Taking a deep breath, Rong Qing pressed his face deep into his body pillow’s shark lines. (Note: Recall RQ’s body pillow is LJ. Shark lines are the v lines created by abdominal muscles.)

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Someone stop my head ahhhh!!

Don’t think about sleeping Lin Ji! Don’t think about Lin Ji sleeping!

And boyfriend, husband, top, all stop! Stop it!!

(Note: Word play here. Husband = 老公; Then writer uses 老攻 which sounds the same but the second character in husband, is replaced by the character for top.)

Don’t forget the mysterious seal in the back!

As soon as he thought about the mysterious seal, Rong Qing wilted. The heat on his body also decreased by half. He was just thinking about finding something to distract himself from the chaotic thoughts in his head when his phone rang.

When he saw who it was, he laughed.

Gao Jiaxuan.

“What? Are you looking for da… looking for me for something?”

Sorry sorry. He almost blurted out daddy by accident.

[No reason. It’s just Xiao Ziqi called me.]

Gao Jiaxuan had been staring at the pig’s brain in front of him for a long time. Let’s be honest, can this thing… really be eaten?

“So what did he say that shocked you so much, you came to find me?” Rong Qing hit the nail on the head.

[...... nothing really. Just continued to try to trick me, that’s all.]

Gao Jiaxuan wanted to sigh just thinking about it. He really wanted to return to that day and yell at himself. He was really extremely dumb to fall for something like that. What the heck was he thinking about?

[... pal, please take good care of yourself.]

Rong Qing lit a candle for him.

To be targeted by the white lotus. Ze. What a tragic man.

[What take care? I already blocked him.]

Gao Jiaxuan felt gloomy. After a while, he said, unable to hold back.

[Today, I asked him about the car.]

Rong Qing instantly got excited: “You asked? How did you ask?”

Looks like Gao Jiaxuan had more potential than Song Xian!

Song Xian that idiot still treated the white lotus with revered fear. He completely didn’t try to deal with the white lotus head on. However, Gao Jiaxuan wasn’t the same! He was a warrior!