Chapter 47

On a mission not to be the only person dirtied, Gao Jiaxuan also sent a text to Song Xian. Unfortunately, he couldn’t see in person what kind of expression Song Xian made.

Song Xian received the message.

His entire three world views swayed on the verge of collapsing. In disbelief, he looked at the message again. Then, he slowly opened the web and searched. The same high definition xxxxxx page appeared before his eyes.

Snatching up the phone, he furiously typed something, expression twisting before it abruptly became blank for a second. He took another look at the screen, then continued to enter furiously.

Gao Jiaxuan opened his email and prepared to reply when he heard his WeChat alert go off nonstop continuously like it was a phone call. The screen instantly was flooded with messages.

Oho?

So… Song Xian… was also sullied?

Gao Jiaxuan: Hehe.

And then he immediately deleted the new chat messages.

?

What just happened? What messages? He doesn’t remember anything.

After Lin Ji joined the film crew of <<Wordless Report>> for about half a month, <<Disparity of Heaven and Earth>> finally started to broadcast officially.

Thanks to the blessing of the 30 million, <<Disparity of Heaven and Earth>> obtained a golden hour at a top rated tv channel. With the earth-shattering promotion from before, that night, everyone who enjoyed watching tv series all sat down in front of the screen nice and early in anticipation.

Many people were excited but also carried a hint of worry. It was already the end of the year, but this year was filled with all kinds of crappy shows. Some shows didn’t have enough investments, so the equipment and costumes were unbearable to watch.

Some had too many popular actors and actresses. Everyone was busy trying to outshine each other using all sorts of tricks and methods. In short, reading news about their bitch fights was more interesting than watching the plot of the series.

This time the efforts in the promotion of <<Disparity of Heaven and Earth>> made it seem full of potential and wild ambition. Because if they didn’t have the strength to back it up, why would they be brave enough to promote like that? Many internet users held this thought as they waited for the series to officially start broadcasting.

Also waiting similarly in front of the screens were the main personnels in charge of the <<Disparity of Heaven and Earth>>. Director Niu, the assistant director, the film producer and the production team all gathered in a room filled with machinery, waiting quietly to find out the results of this series.

Seven minutes.

Online on all of the major websites, a reminder indicated when <<Disparity of Heaven and Earth>> was going to begin. Even more people sat waiting in front of the tv. The broadcast hasn’t started yet, but the popularity of <<Disparity of Heaven and Earth>> already started to reach a high.

“Director, look at this search number.” The assistant very tactfully printed out the data and placed it in front of Director Niu.