Chapter 150

"What is it? If I remember correctly, this should be my private resting lounge.”

While Oliver was still hurting, Lin Ji already put away his phone. His words were unfriendly as he slightly frowned at seeing this guy who entered without permission.

He didn’t want to suspect others unfairly, but this black haired young man undoubtedly came with ill intentions. Did he think Lin Ji didn’t notice his initial show of strength at the airport?

Therefore, what did he come here for now? To declare war officially?

Pointless. Lin Ji already signed the contract. No matter what other people did, he wouldn’t passively hand this role over!

Hearing his tone, Oliver returned from his daze. Seeing Lin Ji’s expression, he was at a loss for words. He wanted to say something but the words wouldn’t come out of his mouth. Finally, he managed to stammer: “I…. I only wanted to come be friends with you……”

As soon as these words left his mouth, he practically wished to bite off his own tongue.

Oh my god, what nonsense did I just say! This was an excuse only 3 year olds would use!

Be friends?

Lin Ji didn’t understand at all. He coldly shook his head: “I don’t need friends. Sorry, I have to go.” He didn’t even have a chance to contact Rong Qing since he got off the plane. Rong Qing should be worried about him right now.

As for the person in front of him?

He didn’t even know their name, so why should he care about them?

Done speaking, Lin Ji collected his things and walked out.

Oliver never imagined Lin Ji would be this cold and indifferent, leaving immediately like he said he would! He followed Lin Ji out of the resting lounge and watched in surprise as he really left the movie set!

This Asian man really left?!

This scene was very quickly noticed by malevolent people. That night, the movie forum posted a discussion, suspecting that this Asian Mr.Wilson had quite a temper and had disagreements with people in the production group.

“Is this for real?” Rong Qing abruptly lifted his head, tone extremely displeased.

He Qian nodded his head: “No mistake. This is a very famous local forum. Plenty of Lin Ji’s fans saw it.” As the moderator, he naturally received many @s by these members.

“...... hah.” Rong Qing stood up, looking displeased.

How dare people bully daddy’s man!

“Get a flight ready for me today!” Daddy needed to fly there immediately!

He Qian smiled faintly: “It’s already been arranged.”

Rong Qing glanced at him.

Very good! Old pal! As expected of you!

That night, Rong Qing directly got on a plane and flew to the country that Lin Ji was present in. Some media members waiting outside naturally noticed this. However, they looked at each other in dismay and then reluctantly deleted the pictures they took.

ε=(ο`*))) (That’s a person sighing, can you see it? lmao)

Ai… So what if they managed to get photo evidence? It’s not like they could really write the article. Ze.

On the other side.

Lin Ji didn’t know what was happening on the forums at all. He numbered the days and started to count down the time. Other than remaining calm to film every day, the other times, he spent silently counting down.