Chapter 87

Xiao Ziqi was also stunned.

Who’s this? What’s going on?

The student being held up was extremely shocked.

W...what? Was he that light? He was a man who was at least over 130lbs!

“Stand up right.” The voice from behind him sounded again. The student instinctively straightened up while looking behind himself.

Who! Who’s the Hercules with such huge strength!

When he saw the culprit, he was shocked again.

This man was so skinny. They were about the same weight, right? How could he still pick him up like that?

“Who are you?” He blurted out reflexively.

When Xiao Ziqi saw this, his heart thudded once.

No! He can’t let Chu Ke’s attention be stolen by this unknown variable!

He hastily stepped forward: “That’s right. Who are you? How did you enter the school? You’re not a student from this school right?”

Chu Ke, wake up! This person came out of nowhere! He’s very suspicious!

Che Ke really did hesitate for a moment. That’s right. The man in front of him definitely didn’t belong to this school. He didn’t have any impression of this person at all.

Bodyguard A stood where he was, expression extremely indifferent: “I came to find someone, so I signed in at the door.”

His excessively calm expression, on the contrary, made Chu Ke let out a breath of relief. It’s true, the school probably wouldn’t allow any suspicious people to enter so easily.

Crouching down to tidy up his suitcases, Chu Ke stood up again, thought for a moment, and thanked the two people: “Thank you guys. However, I can no longer stay here. You guys must be busy with things so I won’t bother you guys anymore.”

Done speaking, he pulled on his suitcases, feeling a bit gloomy, as he planned to leave.

Xiao Ziqi saw and instantly jolted.

This was unacceptable! Chu Ke didn’t even know his name yet!

He quickly took two steps forward and revealed an incomparably cordial smile: “Where are you going? I’ll help you. Oh right, I’m a student that will be attending classes here this semester. I’m called Xiao Ziqi. Today is my first day touring around the school. No need to thank me. If you don’t mind, can you take me around the school? I’ll invite you to a meal for thanks, what do you think?”

His smile was extremely enthusiastic. Chu Ke saw it and hesitated slightly.

Was this… a new classmate? If that’s the case…

A faint thought just grew in his heart, when suddenly he felt a hand holding a suitcase lighten. He quickly turned to look. The taciturn man to the side already grabbed his suitcase.

Bodyguard A looked at Chu Ke: “His situation right now isn’t suitable to take you all over the place. Student Chu Ke, the person I’m looking for is you. Can you give me a bit of time?”

Looking for me? Do we know each other?

Chu Ke was stunned. He doesn’t remember ever meeting this person?

The frustration under Xiao Ziqi’s eyes was almost insuppressible. He c*rsed silently inside his heart. This d*mn man, who the h*ck was he? Why was he constantly in the way?

Grinding his teeth, Xiao Ziqi calculated silently for a good while, then suddenly lifted his eyes to look at that man: “This gege, our meeting might be fate. How about we all go eat together? We can chat as we eat?”