Chapter 95

Old man Gao still wanted to say something, but Gao Jiaxuan laughed coldly and snapped his fingers. To the side, a few men dressed in suits like they were the best men, but were actually muscle heavy bodyguards immediately flew onto the stage.

Old man Gao was shocked: “You unfilial son, what do you plan to do?”

Gao Jiaxuan smiled gracefully: “Nothing. Since this is now my restaurant. There’s some unwelcome guests here that I naturally don’t want to see anymore.”

He gave those bodyguards a look. The bodyguards immediately stepped forth and carried old man Gao, the master of ceremonies, and the bride off stage together.

The stage instantly emptied. This spectacle finally ended for the time being. Gao Jiaxuan took in a deep breath and then calmly jumped off stage.

“CEO Rong, thank you guys for coming.” Getting off the stage, Gao Jiaxuan directly headed to Rong Qing’s table.

What? The old man is still yelling unfilial son? Who cares. When he heads back and gets on the newspaper, the old man will have absolutely nothing to do with him. If his mom didn’t die early, he would have definitely had his mom sue the old man for bigamy.

Rong Qing was still standing upright in his heroic pose. He clicked his tongue, then looked at the pretty haggard yet high spirited Gao Jiaxuan.

Nicely done, pal. Although daddy lent you a hand, you did pretty good yourself. To be able to drag your old man down in such a short time wasn’t easy.

Reaching out the pat Gao Jiaxuan on the shoulder, Rong Qing praised: “Not bad. My Rong Corp has several projects to discuss with your Gao corp in the future. We’ll chat more later.”

Daddy helped you just for this day. He'll be calculating just how much profit he gained from this. There’s no way daddy’s investments would fail!

Gao Jiaxuan: ……

Now he finally understood why their group chat (heartless money making machines) had such a name. So Rong Qing actually lived like that? Here he thought the group name was used to mess with them.

“Not a problem. You’re welcome anytime.” Gao Jiaxuan forced himself to squeeze out these words. After he finished speaking, Rong Qing’s face immediately revealed a delighted smile.

Very good very good~

He could practically smell the money.

Although waiting for Gao Jiaxuan to completely knock out old man Gao took some time, when Rong Qing thought about the 5% interest he would be getting in return, along with future collaborations with the new Gao corp, ze!

There’s only one word to describe this, rich!

Rong Qing started to ponder. Right now, he already has all of the luxury cars. Was it time for him to start collecting other things? Perhaps he should start collecting airplanes?

“Gao Jiaxuan, you’re so amazing. You’re this.” Song Xian also got in on the conversation, and gave a thumbs up. His eyes even carried a hint of awe.

Although his dad treated him pretty well, he always felt that to be able to fight for his business, like Gao Jiaxuan did, would feel much more rewarding and accomplished.

Old man Song, who was outside the country discussing business, suddenly sneezed violently.

What’s going on? He looked at the bright sun above his head. It’s like over 30 degrees celsius here, how could I catch a cold?

“Thank you. I heard you acquired a large portion of your family business recently?” Gao Jiaxuan said, somewhat jealous.

They were the same type of people but didn't have the same kind of life. Look at Song Xian, then look at himself. How come he didn’t have such a good father?