Chapter 98

At the branch media company.

At this time, Chu Ke still didn’t know that his boss was just about to arrive. He was currently in the abyss of suffering. Ever since head assistant He came last time, the main company transferred someone over to be his assistant.

At the moment, other than building his production crew, his most important work was to practice his own facial expressions.

“Smile like this?” He curved the corner of his eyes.

The assistant shook his head: “Too innocent.”

“What about this?” He slightly opened his eyes.

The assistant was expressionless: “Too stupid.”

“How about this?” The corner of his mouth rose a bit.

The assistant was extremely cold: “A sinister smile? Not suitable.”

“How about I don’t smile?” Chu Ke furrowed his brows and tightened his face.

The assistant took a deep breath: “Too severe. Doesn’t look like you’re about to negotiate. Looks like you’re about to start a fight.”

Chu Ke was completely at wit’s end: “Then what kind of smile is best?”

He knew that head assistant He specifically sent someone over to help him practice his expressions, but this was really too hard!

The assistant didn’t think this task would actually be so complicated. He was somewhat frustrated. Was he destined to be stuck here at the branch company for a while?

“What are you guys doing?” When Rong Qing entered, the first thing he saw was these two facing each other in dismay. Instantly, he was puzzled.

Did the branch office run into some kind of trouble? But he didn’t hear anything?

“CEO Rong!” Chu Ke didn’t even open his mouth when the assistant’s excited voice sounded beside his ears.

He hesitantly turned his head. Behind him, the assistant’s gaze was so full of anticipation that his eyes were beaming with light. He looked completely different from before.

Chu Ke slowly made a question mark.

Huh? Who are you? The mature, cool and reserved assistant of mine just now, where did he go? It looked like he disappeared right before my eyes!

Rong Qing jumped in surprise at this shout. He gave a look.

Heh. A little familiar, pal, but who are you again?

Lin Ji also took a look, but his memory was a little clearer than Rong Qing’s: “You’re from the secretary group right?” He had a slight impression. Before when he paid attention to Rong Qing’s secretary group, there was only this one male assistant. Therefore Lin Ji remembered him.

“Mr. Lin is also here!” The assistant’s eyes shone even brighter.

CEO Rong brought Mr. Lin here?

He looked at Rong Qing, then looked at Lin Ji.

Lin Ji froze for a second: “You know me?”

“Of course! Mr. Lin, aren’t you and our CEO Rong good… good friends!” The assistant’s expression became excited.

He never thought ah he never thought! The thing that he didn’t even see in the main office, he’d be able to encounter here in the branch office!

It’s good that they came! Long live head assistant He! Head assistant He is brilliant and wise! The branch office is great!

“You guys really are good friends. Yes……”