Chapter 65

Rong Qing was completely speechless. He held the little booklet, dazing off for quite a while.

He was dirty.

Rong Qing thought expressionlessly.

It was all assistant He’s fault! He was so innocent! Assistant He tarnished his Innocent, pure heart!

Loudly c*rsing inside, Rong Qing hesitated for a long while. Then, he quietly stuffed the booklet into his pants pocket.

He was totally not dirty! He only didn’t want this impure thing to be seen by other people! That wouldn’t be good!

En. That’s right. Just like this.

After he finished convincing himself, Rong Qing instantly felt more at ease. Since his mood was pretty good today, then he might as well reluctantly go visit Lin Ji.

Thinking like this, Rong Qing stepped over the piece of paper on the floor that had ‘take the initiative’ written on it, and calmly exited the door. On the road, Rong Qing couldn’t resist secretly flipping to the last page.

“Pa!” He expressionlessly closed the booklet violently.

What the f*ck does it mean ‘supervise the top to become familiar with the previous 18 pages is enough’!

Pei! /sound of spitting

Who would have thought you were like this, assistant He! Too dirty!

On the film set of <<Wordless Report>>

“Lin ge, the next scene you need to wear a harness. I’ll go over first to let them know.” As soon as A-Liang saw Lin Ji finished with this scene, he quickly brought over Xiao Xing who was holding water and a towel.

“Okay. Go inspect the equipment and then let them know that tonight, I’ll pay for dinner. It’ll be hotpot.” Lin Ji accepted the water and towel. Then he wetted the towel and placed it over his face. Very cold, but it was perfect for lowering his overheated face.

This scene that he just finished was set on a burning execution ground. It ng’d several times. He could practically taste the smell of his hair getting charred.

“I understand. I’ll go make the arrangements right now. Lin ge, don’t worry.” A-Liang nimbly nodded his head and then gave Xiao Xing a look.

Xiao Xing also quickly nodded, indicating that she’d be following right behind Lin Ji. Receiving this response, A-Liang finally walked away. He knew that Lin Ji was feeling uneasy about the wire scene and wanted A-Liang to examine the equipment once himself.

This kind of thing was commonly done by an actor’s assistant, but at the same time, it was also something that could easily offend stagehands. That’s why Lin Ji let A-Liang say he will be paying for the staff’s food tonight.

Xiao Xing ran around behind Lin Ji and then carefully sprayed some medicine to treat burns on his elbow. This kind of medicinal spray was very expensive, but the effect was very swift. It was a pretty good medication that was placed inside the small storage room.

Apparently, this was sent by CEO Rong along with some other first aid kits. When thinking about this, Xiao Xing couldn’t resist sneaking a peek at Lin Ji’s face.

“Lin ge…. …” Somewhat hesitant, she still opened her mouth.

Lin Ji had his eyes closed and face covered: “If you have a question, then just ask. If you stare at me any longer, my face will catch on fire.” As if she was afraid no one would notice or something.

Xiao Xing giggled: “I was just feeling curious myself and definitely not saying anything randomly outside.” She suppressed her voice into an extremely small sound and asked: “How come CEO Rong hasn't come to see you recently?”