Chapter 8

Settling down Song Xian and signing the contract with Song corp, Rong Qing stroked his own ego while basking under assistant He Qian’s worshipping gaze.

Ha, just who the h*ck did you think he was?!

(Uploader: Yes, I also had to censored the word h*ck, ωαττραδ-sαmα might k*ll me if ωαττραδ-sαmα knew I lied to it
( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ ).

His big boss skill points were filled to the max!

A little agreement like this was an easy task for him!

He Qian didn’t know what kind of method CEO Rong used, however, when he went to sign the contract, the little CEO Song clearly had a better attitude than before.

He just didn’t know why, but when he handed over the little box that he received from CEO Rong to give to little CEO Song, the little CEO Song’s expression really reminded him of his Sweet Pea at home.

Sweet Pea was an extremely finicky cat. It loved to stick to him all day and plead for hugs.

Little CEO Song’s expression at that time looked extremely like when Sweet Pea is acting spoiled.

After bustling about at work for several days, Rong Qing discovered that there were still about 10 days left in the month, he can somewhat slow down and do things leisurely.

First, it’s because while the big boss didn’t really trust people, his foresight on how to use people properly was extremely on point. Every position was filled with the most suited person. Second, came from a feeling he got as he became used to being the big boss.

As long as he collaborated with his all-purpose assistant, He Qian, and employed him well, even if Rong Qing played around outside, everything in the company would still run smoothly.

For example, for him to take a visit to the film set here and there would be a small trifle.

Since he thought about it, that’s what he planned to do.

Rong Qing took out his phone and carefully took a glance.

It’s almost been a week since he last had contact with Lin Ji!

(Uploader-san: didn't Lin Ji said he'd send a message everyday? Or was it when he has time? He should make time for his ωaιfυ, also, don't blame me for being forgetful k? (人 •͈ᴗ•͈).

He took another glance.

Suddenly, he became a little unhappy.

What’s wrong with this wolf pup?

He didn’t have any self awareness of his 30 million?

He didn’t even send him one text message.

Angry, Rong Qing taptaptap and immediately sent several texts over.

At the film set, Lin Ji, with his head completely wet after acting in a rain scene, was currently searching for a towel to dry off when he heard the special ringer sounding on his phone.

He paused and conveniently covered himself with the towel before he picked up the phone.

[Why didn’t you send me any texts!]

?

Lin Ji was dumbfounded.

He could almost see the resentful energy from this brief message.

But, why would he send Rong Qing text messages?

Lin Ji, who completely did not have any self awareness of his 30 million worth, thought this.