Chapter 99

Rong Qing stared at Lin Ji.

Rong Qing glared at Lin Ji.

After a while, he still didn’t hear Lin Ji say anything.

Lin Ji knew what he wanted to say but couldn’t say it out loud. He figured out how to soothe Rong Qing, but Chu Ke was still here! Aware that Rong Qing’s gaze grew even fiercer, he felt even more problematic.

He wanted to comfort! He’s going to comfort! But not while Chu Ke was still here?!

Rong Qing almost d*ed in fury!

Don’t you know to comfort me a bit!? Hurry up and comfort! If you don’t comfort me soon, I’m going to make a scene!

The type that involves me leaving you here instead of driving you back!

What’s wrong with you, wolf pup! You weren’t this foolish before! You’ve changed!

Being stared at until his scalp felt numb, Lin Ji had a feeling like his romance would die at the start. Dating Rong Qing seemed to be even more exhilarating than he imagined.

Chu Ke, who was suddenly snubbed to the side, took a glance at Rong Qing. Then, he secretly looked at Lin Ji’s expression. Slowly, a strange feeling rose in his heart. This feeling was called-- Whaaa the, did I actually switch their positions???

Shouldn’t it be Rong Ji? Why was it actually Lin Qing!!!

Chu Ke secretly clenched his little heart. Give him some time. Give him some time.

A shipper fanboy’s life is really not easy!!!!

No. He covered the gloominess in his chest.

CEO Rong! Tyrant Rong! You’re really a letdown!

Shouldn’t you be the tyrannical CEO who blocks the little actor in a resting lounge and makes him cry?

He never thought. He really never thought!

Rong Qing: ……?

He had an inexplicable sense of danger!

What the h*ck?

Quickly scanning the scene, Rong Qing immediately saw the disappointed expression Chu Ke shot at him!

He jolted!

F*ck! He forgot there were others still here!

Rong Qing swiftly withdrew his gaze from Lin Ji and deliberated.

Was it too late to silence someone by means of m*rder? This Chu Ke... might know a bit too much?

He pondered for a moment, but felt that he could still save the situation! And rescue daddy’s endangered appearance!

When Rong Qing’s aura changed, Lin Ji immediately became aware of it. He still couldn’t figure out why Rong Qing stopped being angry when he saw Rong Qing walk over to him.

Rong Qing reached out an arm, and encircled Lin Ji’s waist.

A crack gradually appeared in Lin Ji’s usual calm.

Seeing this scene, Chu Ke’s hand lowered from his chest. His eyes began to shine again. Rong Qing was very pleased with his little expression. He thought for a moment, then turned his head and looked at Lin Ji, eyes full of emotions.

Goosebumps all over, Lin Ji only felt out of sorts. He met Rong Qing’s gaze. The next second, Rong Qing’s voice, like the low hum of a cello, sounded next to his ears: “Baobei, you guys continue your chat. I will wait for you guys outside.”