Chapter 12

Lin Ji glared at the phone, as if glaring at some strange thing.

Improper!

Shameless!

Completely, completely… something!

His ears burned like boiling water. The heat on his face took a long time to go away.

He very forcibly stopped himself from thinking about what he just saw, but whenever he lost his focus even one bit, the image of that smooth skin and beautiful hand would instantly appear before his eyes.

And that hand’s extremely enticing movement, as well as the tight-fitting swim trunks underneath.

What’s hardest to forget was Rong Qing’s unrestrained laughter.

Lin Ji didn’t know what’s going on with himself. The more he thought about Rong Qing’s laughter, the harder it was to cool his face’s temperature.

… …

It’s all Rong Qing’s fault!

Why would he do that kind of thing which could create misunderstandings easily?

Despicable!

Violently standing up, Lin Ji threw himself into the bathroom.

He needed to take a shower to cool his head!

(Uploader-san: which head? (。•̀ᴗ-)✧   
I'm definitely innocent (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
I didn't mean anything by head ok?
( ´◡‿ゝ◡')

After making sure that the wolf pup was safe and sound, Rong Qing sent He Qian a text.

[He’s fine. What did you find out?]

He Qian’s phone call immediately came through.

“The director stated that it’s true that there was almost an accident today. Originally, Mr. Lin was to be filmed, but Mr. Lin had stomach discomfort. Therefore at the last minute, the schedule was changed to film someone else first. While that person was getting ready, they discovered that there was a problem with the safety harness. However, because it was found in the nick of time, nothing harmful happened in the end.”

Other than the picture, the rest of the news report was made up.

Rong Qing completely focused on the wrong main point.

“Lin Ji had stomach discomfort? What did he eat for lunch?” Why did he suddenly have a stomach ache? Wasn’t this… too much of a coincidence?

He Qian fell silent for a while because of his questioning, then finally admitted his mistake and said astutely: “Tomorrow, I will arrange an assistant for Mr. Lin.” If necessary, he’ll even have them record how many times Lin Ji farted.

“He doesn’t have an assistant?” It was only after this question left his mouth, that Rong Qing realized what a dumb question it was. If Lin Ji had an assistant, then he should have met him already.

However, He Qian’s reply was contrary to what he expected.

“No, Mr.Lin has an assistant.”

Rong Qing asked doubtfully: “Then how come I’ve never seen him? Is he on a long vacation?” He’s already eaten with Lin Ji and visited him several times, how come he’s never even seen this assistant’s shadow?

He Qian flipped through the information he gathered and found it hard to speak.

“This thing… is kind of related to you… CEO Rong.”

Chotto matte.

(Note: Wait a second.  Omg can I just say that the author wrote this with Chinese characters that sounded similar. WHY.)