Chapter 117

In a small black room.

The heavy window curtains completely blocked out all of the sunlight from outside. Even the New Year’s music that came from some unknown place was smothered so firmly that only a few segments could be heard here and there.

In the dim room, it was filled with the aroma of fried food and instant noodles. On the coffee table was unfinished pizza and soda. Sitting behind the coffee table was a man who was currently chewing loudly. The smell of fried potato chips carried a hint of the refreshing taste of cucumber.

In front of a huge screen, a man with an untidy beard was furiously pounding on the controller, eyes shining bright: “Quick quick quick! Almost there! This level is almost complete!”

This stupid game, he was stuck for a total of three days! Finally he can get past this level! As long as he can pass it! He can finally get the necklace box that can only be received by the top one thousand players!

He might even get a chance to win the necklace that only 99 players can get their hands on! That was something even money couldn’t buy!

As soon as he thought about this, Gao Jiaxuan’s both eyes lit up. His game maneuvering became more cautious.

Jump! Fire! Left and right dodge the boss!

! There’s only one gauge of blood left! Charge!

As Gao Jiaxuan got even more excited, his expression became fiercer.

The boss was doing its big move! If he can dodge this, he can defeat it!

I....

‘Ding ding ding~’

The sound of a video call abruptly started ringing. Gao Jiaxuan was so surprised his finger flinched. The boss’s big move directly devastated the last of his HP!

……? F*ck!!! Who the f*ck! Which b*stard is it? Which b*stard is it! F*ck your mom! I’m going to f*ck your mom! Did you hear me!

He violently threw aside the controller.

Let me see! Just which b*stard is it!

As soon as he answered the video call, Rong Qing’s face immediately appeared on the screen.

Gao Jiaxuan’s burning fury immediately felt like he was doused by a bucket of ice water.

…… that’s right. At a time like this. Other than Rong Qing, which other… tyrant would come in search of me?

Gao Jiaxuan used all of his strength to warn himself.

Don’t get mad. If you piss off Rong Qing, he can take over all your possessions! Must hold it in! Must endure it!

He slowly picked up his phone. Then he heard Rong Qing ask him suspiciously: “What’s going on? Why is it so dark over there? What’s with this music in the background?”

Gao Jiaxuan: ……

F*ck! Arrow to the heart! Arrow to the heart, Rong Qing! Do you really have no idea inside? Do you really not know what I’m doing? Ha ha. I definitely don’t believe it!!!

He slowly opened his mouth: “It’s nothing. I just finished playing my game and was about to open the curtains.”

He marched heavy steps, the soul that he sold to the devil prompted him to move forward.

Didn’t he just lose his opportunity to obtain that limited necklace? Not a problem! Tyrant Rong could bring him to make money. Can the limited necklace do that? Can it? It can’t!