Chapter 22

Experiencing a round of the taste of future money from the water park, Rong Qing felt like his entire being had ascended. Was there anything better in this world than the happiness of making money?

Of course!

Making a shit ton of money!

This feeling was just too satisfying!

I feel as if I’m making money just by breathing.

The perfume of money~ That damn sweetness!

With a grandiose wave of his hand, Rong Qing decided on the finale opening date. He thought again, and also sent old man Song an invitation letter.

I’ll let old man Song cut the ribbon at the opening ceremony!

It’ll count as a repayment for the kindness graced by old man Song to give him this water park! And he gets to come take a look at how much money this water park will make me in the future!

I’m such a good person!

Rong Qing started flattering himself inside.  After praising for a while, he suddenly lost the feeling. He always felt like… there’s no meaning to praising oneself!  Smacking his lips, Rong Qing took out his phone and looked at his messages.

Let me see, who can I text to easily receive a sense of satisfaction?

Definitely not old man Song. That damn old man definitely wouldn’t praise me.

This Song idiot, Song Xian, he was bored with already. This rookie wasn’t worthy of experiencing the happiness of the rich!

Emmmm, Rong Qing flipped through the 4 sparse numbers in his phone. Rong Qing sank into deep thought. Don’t know why, he suddenly thought he lived a little tragically?

After he transmigrated into the big boss, other than the all-purpose assistant, he only became familiar with 3 people??

It shouldn’t be like this! Isn’t a big boss’s life supposed to be full of diversity?

Recalling the baby chicken big boss’s original life activities, Rong Qing shivered violently.

Forget it. Forget it. He was plenty diverse right now!

Just think about it! At least he spent 30 million and gained a wolf pup who wanted to bring him home for New Years!

What about the original big boss? He was 20 some years old and Still! A! V*rgin!

Deep breath. It really made a listener grieve and a viewer shed tears.

Without comparison, one really doesn't know how much they’re suffering.

In the end, Rong Qing still wrapped up the series of photos of him frolicking with the animal and sent them all to Lin Ji.

Elated, he added a message.

[The lands that Zhen defeated and won! When there’s free time, Zhen will bring my beloved waifu for a visit!] (Note: Rong Qing is talking like he’s an emperor here and calling Lin Ji 爱妃 ai fei which is just beloved wangfei, aka emperor’s wife.)

Lin Ji, who received the text, was currently being blocked from leaving by Xiao Ziqi. Noticing the phone’s special notification, Lin Ji subconsciously wanted to leave and find a place to look at the message.

Xiao Ziqi took a step forward and blocked his path, expression extremely pure and innocent: “Lin Ji, let’s talk for a bit? I have something I want to say to you.”

He only wanted to look at the text immediately!

Although impatient, Lin Ji still maintained a polite smile: “Sorry, maybe another day. I have something important to deal with.” He marched over and wanted to continue leaving. This time Xiao Ziqi directly spread both arms out wide to block in front of him.