Chapter 115

Hearing what Lin Ji said made Rong Qing’s ear tingle. He pretty much subconsciously raised the corner of his mouth, feeling sweet and numb inside.

However, very quickly he remembered, they were still in a video call!

Rong Qing secretly pressed his lips tight and glanced at Lin Ji.

This guy didn’t even turn red saying this kind of thing! He changed!

Rong Qing recalled the wolf pup at the beginning who would blush red with even a small amount of teasing, and inevitably lamented endlessly inside.

To be honest, the wolf pup at that time was really extremely adorable and very pure and innocent. Who’s this daily sweet talker now?

However, thinking about it again, Rong Qing puffed out his chest in pride.

Look! Daddy’s foresight was the best! This kind of exceptionally good top! Daddy found him immediately at the start!

For the innocent wolf pup to become so good at sweet talking now, isn’t this the result of daddy’s hard work!

That’s right! It’s just like this!

As Rong Qing thought, he felt even more pleased with himself. Chattering inside, he couldn’t help but reveal a hint of humour between his brows.

Thinking, Rong Qing said in a small voice: “You’re much better at talking than before. Before when I spoke with you, your face would turn red.”

Lin Ji froze. Hearing Rong Qing say this, he also recalled their beginning. His face faintly revealed an embarrassed expression.

[Right now, I still am.]

He said softly, then slightly turned his face, revealing his slightly reddened ears.

?

Is it okay for you to let daddy see the truth like this!?

Rong Qing froze and strangely, his ears started turning red as well.

What are you doing! If you let daddy see it like this, daddy would also feel embarrassed, okay?

Extremely loud inside, Rong Qing’s cheeks burned red. He huffed twice before saying in a small voice: “I was just saying, it’s not like I wanted you to prove anything.”

[I know. I just want you to see.]

Seeing Rong Qing like this, Lin Ji felt the heat in his ears dissipate slightly. He smiled even more gently. Seeing his expression, Rong Qing felt his face burn more.

Ai! Why are you smiling like that!

He recalled what Lin Ji just said and strangely felt a bit guilty.

Clearly the wolf pup was already a grown up! He can have a steady romantic relationship! But all because of that st*pid seal. It made daddy seem like a sc*mbag or something!

As soon as he thought about still having to wait for 2 whole years, Rong Qing wished he could smack himself on the head and knock himself out.

What kind of st*pid r*tarded seal was this! Daddy and the wolf pup were already sincerely in love. Wasn’t this enough!

Recalling something else, Rong Qing gave a look at Lin Ji: “You really don’t want a birthday present?”

Such a good opportunity! Shouldn’t you take the chance to have daddy give you some xxxx or xxxx photos! If you pass by today, there won’t be this kind of good opportunity in the future!

Lin Ji shook his head and looked at him seriously.

[That was already the best present. If I wanted more presents, then it wouldn’t be unique and unparalleled, right?]