Chapter 102

Gao Ning looked at his expression.

Ze. She really couldn’t watch this.

Wasn’t it just losing weight? You make it seem like you guys already got together, and if you lost weight, you couldn’t top him anymore or something.

Was it worth revealing this kind of expression?

“Oh right. Your blog hasn’t had activity for a long time. Do you want to send a post yourself or do you want me to send one for you? Lately, you gained quite a few new young fans. Some more interactions would be better.” Gao Ning reminded Lin Ji.

If it was before, she naturally wouldn’t say this. However if Lin Ji wanted to go public with Rong Qing, those younger fangirls might be able to give them a bit of assistance. Occasionally managing his blog wasn’t a bad thing.

And plus, recently Lin Ji didn’t have any exposure so reviving his blog can help him maintain his popularity.

Lin Ji considered for a moment before nodding his head. “I’ll do it. I can announce the news about the new movie and mention about losing weight as well.”

Coincidentally, he already finalized the script discussions with Chu Ke before. When he loses weight in the future according to the script’s requirements, people will definitely notice. In order to prevent some mindless media from fabricating him into a drug addict or depressed person after losing love or something, it’s better to give a forewarning ahead of time.

Gao Ning also remembered this issue and nodded her head: “Then you make the post. I’ll help you watch the comment section.”

Before the Chinese New Year, there shouldn’t be anyone trying to give out end of the year bonuses right? What should have been sent should have already been sent, right?

Lin Ji did what he said. He covered up the new script with mosaic and then took a selfie before making his post.

[Lin Ji: Received a new script. The role requires me to lose weight. Cheering myself on. Photo.]

The fans received notification of the new post and immediately flew over to leave comments. Everyone was excited and thrilled!

[Gege accepted a new script? What kind of role is it? Let me see!!]

[You have to lose weight? How much do you have to lose? Gege is really working hard for the movie! But you have to be careful of your health too!]

[My god, what did I read! Gege is going to film a new movie? He just finished the last one not long ago! Gege, don’t you want to rest a little before filming again? Go on a relaxing program, show your face, or do a live broadcast at home is all okay! Begging you!]

[I agree with the live broadcast +1! Recently, many celebrities all love to live broadcast at home. Does gege want to try? Or have a charity broadcast during New Year! Want to see you!]

As Lin Ji’s fans chatted, they felt a bit sad and also a bit proud. Their idol was really super hard working! Filming and accepting films every year! But it definitely wasn’t to make money or for the sake of quantity. Every film was clearly carefully considered!

But! Wuuuwuuuwuuu, other than the career-fans feeling fulfilled, his other fans all expressed, they really wanted gege to come out more during his free time. Even if it’s a street photoshoot, they’d be okay too!

Many of the fans started to follow Lin Ji after last year’s <<Disparity of Heaven and Earth>>. They didn’t know at all that Lin Ji only went on a variety show before because he was forced on it by his previous agent.