Chapter 24

As a matter of fact, Rong Qing really wasn’t joking with Lin Ji. He and the all-purpose assistant were currently staring hard at each other, mulling over how to counterattack the opponent.

“Smash him with money?” Rong Qing’s bold suggestion carried a questioning tone.

Assistant He’s expression didn’t change: “Don’t forget, CEO Rong. Recently you just signed an investment of 30 million to the water park. It isn't open for business yet.”

In addition to the 60 million invested previously, it pretty much rounded up to 100 million of investments that still haven’t received any returns yet.

Rong Qing received a heavy blow.

Rong Qing took a deep breath.

That’s right! Even if I’m going to lose, I can’t lose like this!

He needed to think of some other plans.

Other plans.

Plans that did not involve using money.

For a big boss to not use money, what else can they use?

He Qian saw Rong Qing’s expression starting to fade away and immediately understood that it was his turn to take charge: “CEO Rong, did you forget that you and that company’s CEO Gao were classmates?” He took out a picture and passed it over for Rong Qing to look at.

“En?” My classmate?

Rong Qing immediately received the picture and carefully looked at it.

“WTF?! He’s that chubby kid from high school?!”

What kind of glow up was this? A cheat code?! Who’s this tall, long-legged guy in this picture? But ….still a little less good looking in comparison to Lin Ji! Just a little.

Listening to Rong Qing’s comment, He Qian marked a note in his heart for CEO Gao, his high school physique was somewhat out of shape.

Then he nodded his head: “That’s right. I researched his information, You two both graduated from the same college. Did you have any friendly interactions before?” It’s best if they did, then it’d save a lot of money and trouble.

Friendly interactions?

CEO Rong firmly shook his head.

The big boss kept himself pure for the white lotus for his whole life. He didn’t even have a friend, where would he go to find any friendly interactions? Even the cordial relationship he had with that idiot Song Xian was exchanged through money.

He Qian’s gaze carried an unavoidable disappointment: “In that case, then you can’t use this path.” He can only search for another way.

“Wait.” Rong Qing stopped him.

He Qian lifted his head to look at him.

Rong Qing bit down on his teeth.

How can a man be told ‘you can’t’?!

Especially a big boss! That definitely can’t happen!

“I can do it! Make an arrangement for me. I will go meet with him.”

“You’re certain?” He Qian’s voice was doubtful.

Rong Qing clenched his teeth: “I’m certain.”

He Qian revealed a perfect business smile: “Then I’ll go make the arrangement.” As he said this, he pulled out his phone and quickly pressed a few numbers. The sound of his conversation faded out the door.