Chapter 89

Lin Ji’s heart felt comfortably warm, like he was floating and soaking in warm water, worriless and snug. He couldn’t help but smile: “I want to.”

Pausing, he looked at Rong Qing who was on the screen again. His voice was slightly suppressed low, pleasant enough to make people’s scalp feel numb: “Rong gege, will you give me the role?”

Thump!

A-Wei’s dead! A-Wei was revived again! A-Wei died all over the messy burial grounds!

Rong Qing’s throat faintly moved as he swallowed his saliva.

Oh my f*cking god! What kind of wonderful wolf pup was this! That s*xy low baritone was really too good, okay!? Love it!

You can take the role! X3

I’m giving it to you! X3

Everything is yours. All yours!

Rong Qing silently told himself three times that he must maintain his calm before he managed to shove down and stop the corner of his mouth from curving all the way into the sky.

He pretended to be unperturbed: “/cough, since you want to act the role, then I’ll give it to you. When the time comes, you have to perform well, k?”

Grinning, Lin Ji looked at Rong Qing’s slightly blushing face as he nodded his head: “Okay. I will definitely perform well. I won’t let down Rong gege’s expectations.”

Even though he saw through Rong Qing’s reaction, he didn’t expose him. Nowadays, he already slowly understood how to pet and sooth Rong Qing in the direction of his fur.

Rong Qing unnaturally looked at Lin Ji twice.

Aiya! He called Rong gege again.

Heh! Ze!

His heart was like a pond of lava, rolling forth hot, scorching bubbles out of the surface.

What gege, ze! Let… let me sample it carefully.

Sample it carefully! The wolf pup called him this! Called him this using such a pleasant and soft voice!

Feeling even more like he made a very brilliant and strategic move inside, Rong Qing became incomparably high spirited.

As expected of daddy! Beautifully done!

Finishing the call with Lin Ji, Rong Qing’s mood remained the same. Even browsing and reading the media news wasn’t enough to affect his good mood. Since he was in such good spirits, he might as well share some benefits with the other people in Rong Corps!

Rong Qing gave a phone call, the lawyer team immediately rose in commotion.

[Brothers! We got a job! We got a job!]

[Finally! I already investigated everything. We can immediately send the court letters.]

[CEO Rong gave the word? F*ck them! Aiyaya. Looks like next year’s bonus is bound to be good as well!]

[Ahahahaha. Here I was planning to buy a house next month. The one that I liked has a downpayment of 700 thousand. I can manage it now!]

[Nice, bro! Go you! If there are more of these idiots for us to cut down in the future, maybe we don’t even need to participate in the lottery to drive a Maserati!]

[Hahahaha, let’s go go go! Time to scr*w them all! I really love them to d*ath! Let’s hurry up and give them a huge gift!]

Rubbing their hands eagerly, the elite lawyer team’s high enthusiasm completely shocked the entire entertainment circle again.