Chapter 20

“So he rejected you?” The person on the other side of the phone started laughing hysterically: “Hahaha, even you have today!”

“I’m hanging up.” Lin Ji expressionlessly held the phone away from him.

“Hey, no no no! Let me dissect it for you. Hear my analysis first then hang up!” This kid only calls this older brother of his every 800 years, how difficult! Lin Yue hastily called the other to stop. Can’t he let this repressed older brother have a little enjoyment for once? Really.

“Analysis only. Not allowed to say anything else or else I’m calling mom.” Lin Ji threatened.

“Deal deal deal. I promise I won’t laugh anymore.” If this kid hung up, it’s not like he’ll be able to hear the laughter anyways.

“Go ahead then.” Lin Ji was pretty depressed inside. He didn’t really have friends. That’s why he called his big brother to chat.

“Alright, let me think about how to say it.” Waving his hands, Lin Yue mouthed a ‘my little brother’ at the man who was leaning in for a k*ss. The gentle looking man understood and nodded his head. Yet his hand still circled around Lin Yue’s waist in an overbearing manner that rejected all protests, indicating to Lin Yue to lean against his body while he talked.

Lin Yue followed along and laid into his arms, then continued to say: “Actually, for you to say he doesn’t like you, I think you’re pretty self-aware.”

Lin Ji looked down. Between his brows revealed a hint of gloominess.

“However,” Lin Yue was really afraid his little brother, who never fell in love before, would receive a huge blow, so hurriedly continued: “He should like your type. In other words, he currently doesn’t have any romantic feelings towards you, but at the very least, you’re his type of dish. That means you have a chance, understand?” Otherwise, who would randomly throw away 30 million. No matter how rich someone was, they wouldn’t do something crazy like this.

“But he doesn’t like me.” Lin Ji said, muffled.

What’s most ironic was, from the start, he actually already knew that Rong Qing didn’t like him. However, after these few meetings, he completely forgot his initial impression of Rong Qing and deluded himself into thinking Rong Qing liked him.

“Hey, he doesn’t like you, but… do you like him?” Lin Yue couldn’t bear listening to his lifeless tone of voice and instantly asked in response.

“Of course I…” Rong Qing’s face quickly flashed across Lin Ji’s eyes. The sound of Rong Qing’s wicked voice while he teased him. The terrible laugh he had while he carelessly sent his wet half-naked selfies over. And how Rong Qing laughed unrestrained while sitting behind him. Lin Ji touched his chest and felt a stuffy feeling under the pain.

“I don’t know, big brother. But I want him to like me.”

Lin Yue’s head tilted and smacked into the shoulder of the man behind him.

This was definitely his little brother, no doubt. Since he was a kid, he was completely precocious and overbearing to the bones, his instinct acting quicker than his reason. He still wasn’t clear if he liked the other person or not, but he already wanted the other person to like him first. This was certainly a unique quality in this world.

“Your little brother is like me.” The man behind him laughed lightly, his voice extremely low. When Lin Yue heard, he couldn’t resist laughing.

They are pretty similar. However, good thing he didn’t mind.

“Since it’s like this, then why don’t you try your best to make him like you? You should be able to do this right?” He counted as a celebrity after all. This kid should have a few hundred thousand fans right?