Chapter 112

This probably counted as poking a hole through the window paper? (Aka saying everything out in the open)

Rong Qing already thought he and the wolf pup were sticky at the start. Now that he said that, they became even stickier!

However!

Nevertheless!

He didn’t forget to complain to Gongsun Zibai!

After Rong Qing and Lin Ji spend a long time being lovey-dovey on the video call, immediately after hanging up the phone, Rong Qing revved up 110% of energy to find Gongsun Zibai!

He blahblahblah said a whole bunch with his face red from what looked like anger. The result of this couldn’t be any better!

Gongsun Zibai’s expression gradually became unsightly as he listened. His face turned darker and darker, so dismal that Gongsun Bai who was sitting next to him inexplicably rubbed his b*tt and faintly felt a chill to the back of his neck.

Hanging up the phone, Gongsun Zibai slowly lifted his head. Gongsun Bai felt a sense of danger and silently scooted away.

“Where’s Xiao Ran?” When Gongsun Zibai opened his mouth, Gongsun Bai secretly let out a sigh of relief.

He immediately tattled: “I think after she received the red pouch, she went shopping.”

The money in the red pouches that CEO Rong gave them was plenty. That girl loved to spend money normally. Now that she received some, how could she resist?

Gongsun Zibai understood faintly and frowned: “How many times have I told her that she needs to manage her finances properly. Why’s she still spending money as soon as she gets her hands on it?”

Thinking again about what Rong Qing told him, Gongsun Zibai gave Gongsun Bai a look and then stood up: “Let’s go. We’re going to drag her back.”

Gongsun Bai froze.

Drag her back? 

He carefully examined Gongsun Zibai’s expression and instantly understood.

Oh oh oh. Looks like Gongsun Ran caused trouble? Okay then! As long as he’s not the one in trouble, who cares if it’s someone else!

When he thought about his little uncle bringing him along in search of Gongsun Ran, he immediately became excited.

Aiya! Why did he suddenly feel pretty delighted in seeing other people get in trouble~

Gongsun Zibai brought Gongsun Bai to the shopping center like an unstoppable force. Gongsun Bai wasn’t d*mb. Right now, his little uncle was clearly in a bad mood. He definitely didn’t want to get in the way. Silently, he turned off his phone.

As for giving Gongsun Ran a warning? Ha. Why would he be that nice? Gongsun Ran always did things without restraint. It’s time she learned her lesson.

At the shopping center.

Gongsun Ran looked at the clothes in front of her for a long time and pursed her lips: “What the h*ck. He calls himself wealthy, yet only puts this little in the red pouch? It’s not even enough to buy a few dresses.”

She unhappily looked at the dresses placed to the side and then sighed: “Forget it. I’ll just get this one. I don’t want the other ones.”

After she spoke, an ill-tempered look flashed across the faintly smiling shop assistant standing to the side. She very quickly adjusted her expression: “Okay, no problem. Then I’ll go wrap it up.”

Turning around with the clothes in her hands, the shop assistant instantly had an extremely speechless expression.

The girl was just acting so arrogantly, like she had a lot of money, now she’s complaining that other people are not putting enough money in a red pouch? Even if the other person was rich, that money has nothing to do with you, right?