Chapter 134

“What’s the matter?” Lin Ji slowed down his pace and walked over to Rong Qing’s side. That strange feeling remained, he couldn’t resist looking at Rong Qing.

Was Rong Qing thinking about something he couldn’t understand again?

He had to admit that although he’s been gradually understanding Rong Qing more by the day, he still had moments where he couldn’t get what Rong Qing was thinking about at all.

For example, right now.

After waiting for a bit longer and seeing that Rong Qing still didn’t respond, Lin Ji slightly bent down and looked directly into Rong Qing’s inattentive eyes: “En?”

“Ah?” A face abruptly appeared before Rong Qing’s eyes. Although it was a very handsome and dashing face, it still gave Rong Qing quite the shock.

He reflexively reached out a hand to push against Lin Ji’s face, protesting despite being the culprit of this situation: “Why are you so close! You scared me to d*ath!”

Lin Ji’s head turned with Rong Qing’s push. He sighed in fond exasperation: “I called you several times, but you didn’t respond. So I wanted to see what you’re thinking about.”

Rong Qing froze and replied reflexively: “You can tell what I’m thinking by just looking?”

Didn’t that mean daddy was in grave danger? Mind reading! How terrifying!

“..... of course not.” Lin Ji said vaguely. Deciding not to bother following this question, he changed the topic: “Where do you want to go play today?”

Mentioning this, Rong Qing instantly abandoned those strange thoughts of his! He happily grabbed Lin Ji’s hand: “I already have everything planned. We’ll go see a movie!”

See a movie?

Lin Ji froze, then immediately realized.

This seemed like… one of the three dating hot choices?

His gaze couldn’t resist sliding over to the big bundle of red roses. When he saw Rong Qing’s look of anticipation again, his heart rate abruptly began to pick up pace.

In other words, were they going on a proper date right now?

Mood elevating several degrees in an instant, Lin Ji pressed his lips together and smiled: “Then let me go change and disguise myself for a bit. That way I won’t be recognized at the movie theater.”

He just finished speaking when Rong Qing gave him a puzzled look: “Why the movie theater? We’re just going to watch in your home. No need to change clothes, we’ll go watch in your bedroom!”

Daddy already prepared! Everything is in place! The only thing that’s missing is the bed!

Be...bedroom?

Stupefied, Lin Ji suddenly felt his breathing turn scalding.

Watching a movie in the...the bedroom? Could… could it be that…

His evasive gaze landed on Rong Qing, who was currently pulling him to the bedroom.

“I already let people send the equipment over. You’ll know in a bit. Promise the result is top quality!’

Top quality? Equipment?

Lin Ji trembled all over, head full of unmentionable thoughts. He staggered slightly as he followed after Rong Qing.

This?

Was this… going too fast?

The ambience in Lin Ji’s bedroom was dark. The set up was simple. Other than a big bed, was an obviously, newly placed movie projector. The window curtains of the bedroom were pulled closed at some point, making the room look like a rendezvous hideout for lovers.