Chapter 139

These people stood at the entrance chatting for a bit and then quickly entered. Rong Qing didn’t really mind, but Lin Ji noticed plenty of familiar faces in the surrounding were currently giving him inscrutable looks. There were even some people who aimed their rather fervent gazes… at Rong Qing.

Lin Ji felt his heart squeeze in nervousness. He quickly caught up and walked with Rong Qing shoulder to shoulder, blocking a large portion of those gazes.

Not long after, he suddenly halted his footsteps. Rong Qing noticed and turned to look at him: “What’s the matter? Our spots are at the very front.”

Lin Ji’s brows furrowed briefly: “You go ahead. I saw someone I know, so let me greet them first.”

Oh oh oh. Was this a custom in the entertainment circle?

Rong Qing nodded his head: “Go ahead then. I’m going over there to take a look. I think I saw Zibai and old Mu there.”

“Okay, I’ll find you in a bit.” Lin Ji nodded, turned around and walked off to a certain direction.

Yu Jing’s heart skipped a beat. He looked at Lin Ji coming closer and closer, and became uneasy inside.

How come he’s coming over? Why’s he coming over?

As he felt even more panicked inside, Lin Ji’s figure got even closer: “Yu Jing, you’re here also.” Lin Ji stopped in front of him and said coolly.

Opening his mouth, Yu Jing gave him a sneer: “What, are you the only person allowed here?” Done speaking, he immediately shut his mouth.

Hearing these words, Lin Ji immediately perceived the animosity in his tone. He felt it odd. This Yu Jing only became popular last year. He managed to get into trending several times. His luck wasn’t bad this year. As the leader of a boy band, his growth has been very good. Therefore, he shouldn’t be clashing with himself.

Then, where was Yu Jing’s animosity towards himself coming from?

“I didn’t say anything like that. However, can you please delete the picture in your phone?” Lin Ji glanced at him. He didn’t really care why Yu Jing was suddenly hostile towards him. This kind of thing should just be directly handed over to Gao Ning to deal with.

What he wanted to deal with right now was the issue of this guy secretly taking a picture of himself and Rong Qing without permission just now.

Yu Jing’s expression stiffened as he immediately looked down: “What are you saying? What do the pictures in my phone have anything to do with you? You came over just to ask me to delete pictures? Are you my agent or my mom?”  Implying and almost saying bluntly, was this any of your business?

Lin Ji saw his hard headed and stubborn attitude and slowly said: “You might not know but in this kind of charity event, there are plenty of surveillance cameras. It’s not a big deal if you secretly took pictures of me, but if you took pictures of Rong Qing…… ”

He leaned down, towering over Yu Jing, with an icy gaze: “He’s not someone you can casually take a sneak shot of, understand?”

Yu Jing abruptly felt goosebumps all over. A gust of cold air seemed to be blowing right on top of his head. He grinded his teeth and said stubbornly: “I definitely didn’t take any random pictures. Don’t talk nonsense!”

“Really?” Lin Ji straightened up: “That’d be the best. If any pictures from today get spread out, especially if they look like they’re from your angle, I will let Rong Qing know.”

Watching as Lin Ji walked to the front row and sat down, Yu Jing squeezed the phone in his hands, clenching his teeth.

Didn’t he just climb up the ladder using Rong Qing? How dare he try to intimidate people with his connections!