Chapter 111

At first, no one noticed the picture because it just looked like someone visiting their elder’s house and receiving a red pouch, that’s all, nothing special.

But very quickly, the news media that spent all day searching keywords caught the smell of blood. They discovered that when this post was sent, it contained the location as well.

This location, known by everyone in the news media circle, was the residence of the Rong estate. They also never thought that Rong estate, which had no activity for several months, would be found in the keyword search?

The news media members that found it were pleasantly surprised and hastily clicked in to look. When they looked, at first, they frowned. This woman, who was she?

Then, after carefully looking at her blog content, they instantly became ecstatic. Immediately someone thought of a very good you-know-what. They immediately screenshotted this post and started to type furiously on the keyboard, rushing to write an extremely shocking article before anyone else!

On this side, Gongsun Zibai and Rong Qing were still conversing. Rong Qing was pretty curious about Gongsun Zibai bringing around all these younger generations: “Are all of these kids from the main branch of your family? Is that why you’re bringing them over to broaden their view of the world?”

Was the Gongsun family like the Mu family, so good at procreating? But wasn’t this a little too much?

Gongsun Zibai shook his head: “What kind of words are those? Our main branch only has Gongsun Bai. The others are all from the side branch.”

The kids he brought over were only allowed to live in the old Gongsun estate during Chinese New Years. Normally, they had no rights to do so.

This was a pretty strange sight to see, for the main branch to be taking care of the side branch?

Rong Qing rubbed his chin. In normal family clans, didn’t the main branch always suppress the side branch in all sorts of manners? Yet, Gongsun Zibai was still bringing them out to get experience?

“Aren’t you afraid someone will take you down?” Rong Qing took a sip of his coffee, and then slowly put it down.

F*ck! Forgot this was used for pretense. So damn bitter!

Gongsun Zibai thought his question was pretty funny.

Only Rong Qing would dare to directly ask him this kind of question. However.

Gongsun Zibai looked towards the kids standing around the red pouch tree, revealing a hint of fond exasperation in his eyes: “Here I was hoping someone would have that capability. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about so many things and can spend my time in peace.”

Since he was born, he carried the hope of the entire Gongsun family. As a child of the main branch, as his father’s son, the responsibility that he carried was heavier than anyone else can imagine.

Gongsun Bai, who was just walking over, heard his words and felt his heart tremble. He looked at his little uncle with an inexplicable expression. On the hand that he used to hold the red pouch, blue veins appeared suddenly as he clenched down.

“Oh right, how’s your recent advancement into the media business?” Gongsun Zibai changed the topic and started to show concern towards Rong Qing instead.

That?

Rong Qing waved his head: “I’m only responsible for investing. The rest is for my subordinates to handle. However, they’re already preparing to film. For a short time, I will definitely experience some losses, but let’s see in the future.”