Chapter 104

As soon as Rong Qing sent his post, the fans couldn’t resist screencapping it and sharing it in the small group.

[Ahhhhhhhhhh sisters! Tyrant Rong is so A! I love him so much! From now on tyrant Rong is really one of my two true loves! My god! Those words were so assertive, I love it ahhhh!]

[Me too! Who would have thought CEO Rong would directly support his fans! Wuuuwuuuwuu what kind of god-like big boss is he? I’ve decided. After graduating, I’m definitely sending Rong Corp my resume!]

[Sister, let’s go! With tyrant Rong backing you, you can destroy those sc*ms!]

The fans were still discussing in their little group. Meanwhile, the discussion online completely changed. As soon as some of the people, who previously sh*t talked Rong Qing, saw his Lawyer Team warning, it didn’t matter if what they said really counted as slander or not, they immediately deleted all of the comments and posted all sorts of apologies.

Even those who became extra aggressive after being screenshotted, immediately scrambled over to apologize to the fans they insulted before. They were very humble and behaved completely differently from the high and mighty attitudes they had before. It was clear just how terrified they were of being sued by Rong Qing’s lawyer team.

With the development online changing so swiftly, the netizens didn’t even have time to enjoy their melons and can only sigh and lament.

[As expected of tyrant Rong. With just one statement from him, who dares to continue messing around?]

[Some people’s mouth and face can’t be more ugly. Weren’t you guys not afraid of the wealthy? Didn’t you guys think that even if they had money, there’s no reason to fear? Look at your own posts now. Why don’t you continue to resist? Resist head on. Don’t stop. Let us see.]

Who would dare to speak more nonsense now? After apologizing, those people completely stopped talking. Most likely, they wouldn’t be returning for a while.

Browsing his phone, Rong Qing discovered everything returning to tranquility, and was a bit disappointed.

It’s almost the end of the year. He really wanted to see what kind of waves these people could make. Ze, how unsatisfying.

Climbing out of the hot springs and changing into casual wear, Rong Qing returned to the living room and unexpectedly received a call from head assistant He.

Did assistant He plan to take his cat and secretly run off?

No. Definitely not allowed!

“What’s the matter?” Wiping away his sweat, Rong Qing reached out a hand blindly for the beverage on the table, and felt nothing.

En? Where did the drink that I put down just now go?

He pondered for a moment.

[It’s like this. I just saw what happened online. The fan that you replied to is someone that’s part of the fan group I’m responsible for moderating. They might have been influenced by my subtle suggestions and ended up doing some inappropriate things……]

???

Miao miao miao?

Rong Qing abruptly sat up straight: “Stop. Wait a second. You just said you’re responsible for moderating a fan group?”

He didn’t hear wrong, right? When did assistant He start to manage this kind of thing?

He Qian calmly stroked Sweet Pea, petting it so well that it laid limp on the floor, four legs facing the ceiling and revealing its small soft abdomen, meowing happily.