Chapter 131

"The wealthy circle is really messed up.” Rong Qing exclaimed sincerely from the bottom of his heart.

Gao Jiaxuan paused in the middle of picking up another piece of beef stomach and looked at Rong Qing with a strange expression.

Is this guy for real? The wealthy circle is really messed up? Aren’t we in the same circle???

Recognizing something through Gao Jiaxuan’s expression, Rong Qing righteously proclaimed: “We don’t count as the same circle. I’m also not in the same circle as your dad.”

He was a proper, young bachelor! He was definitely not the same as the d*mb old man Gao who didn’t even know he was raising other people’s kids all these years!

“...... alright.” Gao Jiaxuan scooped up another beef stomach. After giving a compromising word half heartedly, what else can he say?

Was he supposed to disagree? Was the beef stomach not tasty? He wasn’t st*pid. Ze.

Between stuffing himself with beef stomachs and pissing off someone like Rong Qing, which one should he choose? Wasn’t it obvious?

Rong Qing rubbed his chin: “Speaking of which, I’m kind of curious. How did old man Gao react after learning that all these kids weren’t his?” Raising kids for other people all these years, for the old man to still be alive right now, he really could be considered strong.

“How else can he be?” Gao Jiaxuan laughed coldly and then dumped the rest of the beef stomachs into the hotpot: “The only son he has left is me. It’s not like he can give all of his business and all his hard work to some other family’s kids? The old man practically hoped to shower me with all of his affections, terrified that I’d run away, terrified that there’d be no one to inherit the family business, and terrified that no one would provide for him when he’s retired. But he completely forgot that we already broke off all relations.”

The old man’s been offering him all sorts of things, but Gao Jiaxuan no longer cherished the gesture. Those were things that he could obtain by just moving a finger, why should he get involved with the old man anymore?

“Ze ze ze.” Rong Qing couldn’t resist sighing.

Old man Gao was really… Scheming all his life, but in the end, he got nothing.

Pondering for a while, Rong Qing suddenly used a strange expression to look at Gao Jiaxuan: “By the way, are you……?” 

Speaking logically, old man Gao was infertile! Didn’t that mean that it’s likely Gao Jiaxuan was also…… ?

Gao Jiaxuan looked down: “I didn’t check myself. The old man and I already broke off all relations anyway. Does it matter if I am or not at this point?” He and old man Gao already were unrelated.

“You’ve grown!” Rong Qing gave him a big thumbs up.

Very nice, pal! You’re really enlightened!

Gao Jiaxuan lightly huffed.

If he hadn't grown, wouldn’t he have been pissed off to d*ath by Rong Qing long ago? This was where he and his old man differed. The old man collapsed in fury immediately after learning what happened, so narrow minded and inflexible.

As he thought this, Gao Jiaxuan scooped up the last of the beef stomach.

“??? Can I just say, have you been stealing my beef stomach all this time?” Rong Qing froze for a second, then abruptly stood up to fight for the last slice of beef stomach in Gao Jiaxuan’s hand.

This guy! Was actually pilfering food while he was busy listening!

Gao Jiaxuan really couldn’t hold it back anymore: “Yours!? You invited me to eat. So what’s wrong with me eating some beef stomach!” Completely lacking the appearance of a millionaire.