Chapter 135

Even after the movie finished playing, Rong Qing didn’t know what it was about at all.

Other than watching it seriously at the beginning and being scared by that one little scene, he spent the rest of the time being pressed by a gun from behind. How could he still be in the mood to watch a movie?

The only thing he cared about was figuring out just what type of gun was this and how terrifyingly powerful it’d be when shot!

When the movie finally finished, the projection screen very quickly turned white. Rong Qing lightly moved his elbow. He was still hugged in the wolf pup’s embrace!

Lin Ji took a heavy breath and then lowered his head to look at Rong Qing: “Not watching anymore?”

It’s already finished, pal! And also, what’s so interesting about it? How could daddy find the interest to focus on watching the movie? He was only paying attention to figuring out the size!

Rong Qing turned his head to say something and just happened to meet Lin Ji’s gaze directly. He froze for a moment, a blush crawling up his ears little by little.

Why...why are you looking at daddy like that?

Lin Ji’s breathing turned light as he stared unblinkingly at Rong Qing, his eyes were full of something that all men understood. Both hands still hugging Rong Qing, his fingers lightly rested on Rong Qing’s knuckles, rubbing the bony prominences lightly.

He only wanted to use this movement to relieve a certain desire in his heart, but Rong Qing ended up flushing red from his neck to even his chest from this little movement, his entire person turning dizzy as his breathing picked up speed.

He just… just suddenly felt a bit strange, what’s going on!

Despite his head feeling heavy and dizzy, Rong Qing was still reluctant to move his gaze.

Lin Ji’s appearance right now looked really… exceptionally s*xy.

“Don’t look at me anymore.” When Lin Ji opened his mouth again, his voice was shockingly hoarse. His palm lightly covered over Rong Qing’s eyes. He could even feel the itch from being brushed by Rong Qing’s long eyelashes, no different from the feeling in his heart when Rong Qing looked at him.

Why...why can’t he look!

Rong Qing reached out a hand to pull down Lin Ji’s hand.

This s*xy look! Daddy wanted to see!

His left hand was still squeezed in Lin Ji’s hand. When his right hand went to pull Lin Ji’s other hand, the center of gravity of his body was off-balanced. Rong Qing fell directly into Lin Ji’s chest and knocked them both over onto the bed.

This time, he felt the burning hot barrel of the gun increase in circumference! There was a sudden chill behind his head. Rong Qing finally noticed a sense of danger!

You.. you you!

How can this get bigger???

If it gets any bigger, daddy really can’t take it! That size will kill someone!

Flustered, he tried to climb up from Lin Ji’s body. He just pushed up with his arms when his heels tangled in the bedsheets and slipped.

Plop.

He fell back down, ass landing directly on Lin Ji.

“Hnn.” Lin Ji muffled a groan.

Rong Qing subconsciously lowered his head to look.

Boom--!

Rong Qing felt like he was about to spontaneously catch on fire!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!