Chapter 84

Danger!

Rong Qing suddenly felt a sense of danger rising! He had a very bad feeling!

How should he put it?

In that instant, a somewhat dangerous thought flashed across his head!

He actually wanted to get a marriage certificate with the wolf pup!

…... f*ck!

Moreover, he even shamelessly felt moved!

Pig brain! Halt!

Rong Qing took two sips of milk to calm his shock.

No. He must think about this carefully. Don’t be rash. The wolf pup was not even 20 yrs old! He still needed to wait three more years to get a marriage certificate! (Note: remember LJ is 19, RQ is 27. )

Three years later! Think about this carefully! Rong Qing would be 30 years old! If he had to simmer until that time! He’d probably start absorbing water from the soil! (Note: it’s a saying meaning he’ll be extremely thirsty.)

Thinking to this point, Rong Qing used an extremely regrettable expression to look at Lin Ji. He tugged on his hair slightly.

If the wolf pup were a bit older. Aye.

Seeing his expression, Lin Ji strangely felt a faint sense of danger.

What’s… going on?

He slowly watched Rong Qing open his mouth: “Although I don’t know what you’re thinking right now, but... halt your thoughts.”

Rong Qing: ……?

Speaking logically, how would you know what I’m thinking about? Also this ‘halt your thoughts’ phrase, where did you learn it?

The two looked at each other speechlessly for a while. Rong Qing was the first to yield: “Uh-huh.”

He already halted his thoughts actually. It’s not like the wolf pup was the age to even be able to obtain a marriage certificate. Aye.

Not knowing what he just missed, Lin Ji slightly let out a breath of relief, and then pulled up a stool from the side to sit next to Rong Qing. He looked at the milk in Rong Qing’s hand: “What do you think? Does it suit your taste?”

???

Rong Qing looked at the milk in his hand and then looked at the two assistants standing to the side, somewhat flustered.

You’re asking daddy if it suits my taste here? The answer must be… no!

He pretended to be unperturbed: “So-so, but since you like to drink this, I can’t complain.”

It’s definitely not because I like it! This is the wolf pup’s preference! He’s not even twenty years old! He’s still a little milk drinking pup!

Lin Ji took a glance at Rong Qing’s expression and understood. He nodded his head: “En. This is just what I like to drink. If you can get used to it, that’d be great.”

....... f*ck.

He cooperated with me so well, so why, on the contrary, was daddy somewhat embarrassed now?

Rong Qing silently put the milk down and then pulled up his scarf to cover his heated face.

Seeing him act like this, Lin Ji suddenly turned his head, gaze landing on A-Liang and Xiao Xing in the corner. Being stared at, the two immediately felt a sense of danger.

A-Liang was the decisive one: “Lin ge, I’m going to the coffee cart to get a cup to drink. I’ll do what you instructed along the way.” He turned around and left.