Chapter 23

Rong Qing, who was having ridiculous fun making money, never thought that one day, he would unexpectedly lose control.

That bastard, old man Song, screwed him over.

That water park was really not bad. It’s earning prospects were pretty good. However, when old man Song was building this project, he only paid 70% of the cost. In other words, the end balance, the rest of that 30% of the money, needed Rong Qing to pay for it himself!

This water park cost 100 million to make!

In other words!

He actually has to subsidize 30 million!

Rong Qing stopped breathing.

Rong Qing flopped over on his desk.

The all-purpose assistant stood to the side and reminded him ruthlessly: “I underlined this fact in red in the documents I gave you last time.” In other words, he already warned Rong Qing.

But unfortunately, at the time Rong Qing’s eyes were blinded by the vision of money and somehow overlooked this eye-catching red circle. Rong Qing’s smothered voice traveled from the table: “How long do I have to pay the end balance?”

(Uploader: please don't mind the changes I made in this novel, it wasn't much but I looked at the raws and somehow some of words didn't match so I had to change some words like this one word "eye-grabbing" to "eye-catching" and a few more words)

And here he thought old man Song was really that generous! Thinking about it again, he was too pure and simple-minded back then!

He Qian flipped through the files and replied in an unperturbed voice: “The 19th of this month.” It’s not many days, just a week practically.

Bang.

Rong Qing’s head tilted, vision turning blurry and floating away from him as he collapsed on the table.

This person has died.

If there are any issues, burn paper.

(Note: To communicate with the dead, you’d write it down on paper and burn it.)

Burn incense for trifle issues. Dig his grave for big issues.

He Qian’s expression actually held a hint of helplessness for once. It’s good that CEO Rong seemed like he gained some human touch and liveliness now, compared to before. However, sometimes this did give him some thorny troubles, that’s all.

He thought for a second, then reminded Rong Qing: “CEO Rong, last time you also invested 30 million for Mr. Lin.”

But only got a male lead in exchange. To his knowledge, Rong Qing still hasn't slept with this Mr. Lin. On the contrary, it looked like CEO Rong planned on dating and going steady.

Rong Qing slowly lifted his head. He resentfully stared at He Qian. He Qian calmly stood there and accepted his gaze. In the end, the payment must be settled, there’s no two ways about it.

“..... Fine. Go make the arrangements then.” No matter how unwilling, Rong Qing still slowly opened the treasury.

“Okay. I will go right now.” He Qian efficiently tidied up the files, walked out of the CEO’s office, then let out a breath.