Chapter 33

Waving away Zhu Xun who was worried about him, Lin Ji ground his teeth. He remembered what his brother-in-law said to him before and returned the message.

[I will make the arrangement.]

Taking a sip of an extra sweetened, warm cocoa, Gao Ning looked at the message with satisfaction. Not bad. She loved people like Lin Ji, easy to bring up!

When the closing party reached the tail end, many people had drunk a lot and started to become rowdy, clamoring about playing a game. These people looked like they weren’t afraid to get exposed by the media, and ended up calling people to bring three boxes of beer over.

Not even this, after clamoring for a while, they decided that they wanted to play truth or dare.

At the site, there were still a few people who were sober. Instantly their face color changed. A younger girl joked and gave a toast, and then stood up to leave early.

Beside her, a drunkard grabbed onto her tightly: “Don’t, don’t go yet! The fun is just starting. Why are you in such a hurry to leave?”

“That’s right. This is the best part. Isn’t that right, Uncle Niu?” Holding a smile, Xiao Ziqi held a cup of beer and walked over. His little face was completely red, looking like he couldn’t handle liquor at all. However, his pupils were clear. Clearly, he wasn’t drunk yet.

That girl couldn’t escape from the drunk man’s strength so could only swallow her anger and sit back down temporarily.

Xiao Ziqi and Director Niu bantered some more. Then, looking like he suddenly realized something, he turned his head to look towards Lin Ji.

“Aiya. Why is Lin Ji ge sitting in the corner? Come come come. Move up here. Let’s play the game. Or perhaps Lin Ji ge scorns Uncle Niu and I and won’t even give us this bit of face?”

Lin Ji’s reply stopped at the tip of his tongue. His gaze swept across Xiao Ziqi’s expression.

Just what was this guy…. trying to do now?

Becoming a little vigilant, Lin Ji immediately sent his assistant an urgent message. Then, he slowly stood up: “I don’t know how to drink. Everyone in the entertainment circle knows this.”

He really didn’t. Before, his age was young, so when he said that he didn’t know how to drink, people didn’t try to force him. As time passed, naturally everyone silently accepted this as fact. Xiao Ziqi laughed coldly in his heart. That’s just what I wanted!

He smiled and then opened his mouth again: “Not a problem. You can just take a sip while we drink a cup. Everyone plans to play this game. If you, the male lead, left, then how boring would that be? Isn’t that right guys?”

“That’s right!” “Yea!” “What you said is right!” A few intoxicated drunkards quickly agreed.

Both cheeks reddened, Director Niu also waved at Lin Ji: “Ah Lin Ji, don’t worry about it. Just play a little. Play a little. It’s fine if you only take a sip. Come come come. How do we play this game? Teach me first.”

“Ge~” He hiccuped, arms swinging by his side.

Already dragged halfway in, Lin Ji reluctantly and coldly agreed.

It wasn’t until he sat down that he realized, who said everyone wanted to play? Clearly the people playing the game were only the actors and actresses that were part of the production.

Xiao Ziqi saw him sit down and immediately said loudly: “The rules are very simple. Just spin the wheel. Whoever the wheel lands on will have to choose to tell the truth or accept a dare. If they refuse, they must drink a bottle (of beer). No problem right?!”