Chapter 124

The preparation for Chu Ke’s movie was pretty much completed. Meanwhile the main actor, Lin Ji, has been engaged in different methods of losing weight recently.

His fitness instructor practically lived on top of his head, 24hr per day, 7 days a week, staring at his every single move, as if he was afraid if he got distracted, Lin Ji would run off and secretly eat spicy hot pot again or something.

However, for a long period of time after, the only thing he saw was Lin Ji seriously losing weight, even more rigorously than the schedule that he planned out. The fitness instructor finally began to doubt.

Could it be, that day Lin Ji really didn’t sneak food? Then how did his mouth become like that?

Fitness -single dog who lived in his mother’s house, surrounded by zeros- instructor expressed his bewilderment.

Lin Ji’s weight loss was very successful. However, because he lost weight too fast and it just happened to coincide with a promotional event of the <<Wordless Report>> that he had to attend, his skinny appearance suddenly appeared in front of the fans. Although many of his fans knew he had to lose weight for a future movie, the passersby who were in the dark really had quite a shock.

In the picture, Lin Ji’s facial features looked even more distinct and sharp. His appearance clearly didn’t change, but because of the deepened contours, it gave him a mature and experienced feel that people of his age shouldn’t have. It even faintly gave him a somber and dark aura.

While the fans were scared by the progress of his weight loss, at the same time, they also quietly started to praise his good looks.

[Sisters… secretly asking one thing, is there anyone else who likes gege’s looks right now?]

[Me me me! I love it! Oh my god! I thought gege’s wolf pup look was already good enough. Who would have thought this kind of mature, sullen big uncle, who looks like he’s gone through big life changes, style also looks great! He’s literally exploding with A(lpha)!!!]

[Wuuuwuuwuuuwuu, I… I only want to know how did Lin Ji gege managed to lose weight during the New Year? During the New Year, I… I gained 7lbs! Crying.]

[? Don’t mention New Year! Don’t mention your weight!]

[Sisters, you’re going off topic! Did any of you manage to get in the event? The crowd’s picture is really too fuzzy! High-def pictures, please! I can! I can accept this look!]

The fans cried pitifully for food. Of course, Gao Ning had to satisfy this little request of theirs. She immediately got the team together and pressed down the reluctant Lin Ji to take a few pictures of him.

“Alright! Your fans have good taste! Your appearance right now really does have a different kind of charm.” Holding a developed photo, Gao Ning also couldn’t resist appreciating it for a while.

It goes without saying, this photo looked… really very nice.

She looked at Lin Ji, then looked at the photo. To be honest, the real person was even more appealing than the picture! The fans  were really unlucky.

Lin Ji ruffled his hair and looked at her with exasperation: “Can’t you just take a picture secretly? Why do I have to pose? Is it viewable?”

Gao Ning rolled her eyes at him: “Are pictures taken secretly viewable? Don’t you understand that everyone poses? It’s only made to look like it’s taken secretly.”

As she talked, she stuffed the photo at Lin Ji: “Look at it yourself. This picture, doesn’t it look good?”

Lin Ji reluctantly gave it a look and was instantly stunned.