Chapter 123

Rong Qing can’t believe it!

No.

Rong Qing didn’t want to believe it!

Why!

He knew the wolf pup way earlier than bodyguard A knew director Chu! So why was bodyguard A about to be proposed to soon???

While he was still single!

Although he pretty much had a fiance, but!

Outwardly, he was still single!

…… f*ck!

To compare it like this! Daddy actually lost!

Perhaps it’s because Rong Qing’s gaze was too murderous, bodyguard A’s lips moved slightly and reminded him: “So can I have… the wedding vacation?”

He discovered Chu Ke’s proposal plans once while reading his lips. The other arranged it to be February 14th, around Valentine’s day. If this was true, then it’s coming up pretty soon.

Bodyguard A silently calculated inside.

After following Rong Qing all these years, he had saved quite a fortune. Before, he’s been living in Rong Corp’s employee apartment, but for the future, he should probably buy a house, right?

If he was buying a house, then he needed to buy cars. He and Chu Ke needed to go to two different places for work. His car could be cheaper. Chu Ke was going to be a director, so his car should be better quality.

Also about the wedding, when the time comes, where would be the best place to hold the wedding ceremony? Chu Ke kept on mentioning Denmark before. Should he book flights to Denmark now? Or maybe… borrowing CEO Rong’s private jet would be better?

Bodyguard A stared at Rong Qing intensely as he pondered.

If he was going to borrow the private jet, should he also invite some people to witness their wedding? Also, he didn’t know if Chu Ke had any family or friends, the other seemed to talk about them seldomly.

Many thoughts flashed across bodyguard A’s head. In the end, it all returned to the same words: “Can you approve it?”

Rong Qing: ……

If I don’t approve of it, are you going to rush me and k*ll me? Look at your expression here! Can I even say no? Can I?

He Qian, who was standing for a while to the side, silently glanced at the 7-8 heads peeking through the door and then quietly backed up two steps, nudged his foot, and closed the door.

The secretary group who was all locked outside instantly lamented loudly in their hearts!

Tr*sh head assistant He! How come you can watch the gossip, but won’t let us drink a sip of the soup! We also want to know this kind of shocking gossip!

Inside the room, Rong Qing’s face twisted into the ugly face of a capitalist. He very much wanted to say no, but after deliberating again and again, he finally found a small amount of conscience in his heart, and squeezed out an ‘okay.’

“Since you found your happiness, of course I will approve of your wedding vacation.”

Bodyguard A nodded his head: “When the time comes, I will let bodyguard Z substitute for me. Don’t worry, CEO Rong.” After the wedding, he can kick bodyguard Z away again. After all, as a family man, not having a job wasn’t a good thing.

This way, when his little director films in the future, he will no longer need to worry about investments. 

“......” Can he say that he completely doesn’t want bodyguard Z to come work in place of bodyguard A?