Chapter 71

In front of the television, the man’s fingers lightly caressed the face of Lin Yue who was laying on his thigh. He suddenly realized: “No wonder he ran off in such a hurry. So it was because of this.”

He carefully examined the person on the screen and instantly understood: “So it’s him.” En, he really did seem like a rather outstanding person.

And he was worth making Lin Ji worried over.

The man chuckled lightly and lowered his head to kiss the side of his sweetheart’s cheek.

Now you don’t need to worry anymore. Your little brother’s taste is just as good as yours.

[......? What just happened?]

[Oh damn….? Whose arm is that?]

[This voice… was a bit familiar!]

[I think I know who it is… …]

[But this position……]

The comments on screen expressed everyone’s shock one by one!

At this time, an extremely experienced cameraman turned the camera view over. An extremely familiar face instantly appeared before the netizen’s eyes.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It’s Lin Ji! Why did he come also?]

[Lin Ji gege ahhhhhh! So handsome ahhhhhh! What kind of legendary party was the Rong Corp’s annual party? Is it too late for me to send in my resume right now?]

[Aye, the person above, don’t even bother. Everytime Rong Corps has an opening, you’d have to break your head open in order to squeeze in. To be one of the top ten enterprises is really no joke.]

Lin Ji’s fans immediately rushed about. In a short time, a large group of fans poured into the comment screen.

[Thank you, sisters! Lin Ji’s reinforcements have arrived ahhhhhhh!]

At the scene.

“Why are you here?” Rong Qing’s body relaxed as he leaned back.

Finally he can relax for a bit! Daddy’s dead tired holding out like this!

Rong Qing thought somewhat absent-mindedly.

[Ahhhhhhhhh! I… I think I ship this CP wuuuwuuuwuuu. I know I’m strange, but this lean by tyrant Rong. It feels like he really trusts Lin Ji. Yingyingying, I want to eat candy.]

(Note: Yingyingying, the sound of crying. Wuuwuuuwuuu also the sound of crying. When a couple act sweet, it’s sometimes called giving out candy.)

[Tyrant Rong and Lin Ji should know each other right? His body clearly relaxed here. When he was talking to that An ran before, his back was so taut and straight.]

Lin Ji pulled Rong Qing into his arms, slightly avoiding the camera view. He fell silent for a moment. Then he pulled out his phone and stuffed it in Rong Qing’s hands: “Look at this.”

What’s this?

Rong Qing weakly raised his hand to receive it and take a look.

F*ck!

His eyes slightly widened.

Which blackhearted, blind editor is randomly slandering daddy? Nonsense! I’m not! I didn’t!

He hastily turned his head: “Don’t believe what’s in this! It’s all nonsense. I’ll make assistant He sue them in a bit! This kind of representative doesn’t require me to pick personally!”

He was innocent! He didn’t even know who this woman was! He only spent money on Lin Ji before!

“I guessed that’s the case.” Lin Ji’s tone was exasperated. It’s not like he was suspicious of Rong Qing.