Chapter 59

"...... uhh?” Rong Qing opened his eyes in a daze.

And just happened to meet Lin Ji’s gaze.

What kind of situation was this…?

Rong Qing was stunned.

He lowered his head, hands pressing down. Pretty firm, but with some bounce back. What is this?

Lin Ji: ……

The expression on his face changed again and again. After a while, he coughed unnaturally and said: “That’s...my chest.”

……?

Rong Qing slowly made a question mark?

The next second, he abruptly shot up from Lin Ji’s body!

HUH? What happened? Why would your chest appear under my hands? What did your chest plan to do to my hands! You…!

Wait!

Rong Qing suddenly realized.

It seemed like I’m the one doing something to Lin Ji?

Ahhhhhhh! Hands, stop!

In an awkward position, Rong Qing stiffly withdrew his hands. The two people looked at each other nervously.

Lin Ji’s cheeks were slightly red, but he still tried to soothe Rong Qing: “It’s okay….”

Ahhhhhhhhh! It’s not okay!

No wait! How did I end up here with you?

Rong Qing stiffly turned his neck. Under the moonlight, his ears were completely red, extremely adorable.

Immediately, Rong Qing saw the blankets that were stuck to the side of the bed, almost ready to fall. And then he saw his own pajama pants that were climbing up his legs.

He felt a bit faint.

What’s there to not understand? Who would have thought that daddy was this kind of daddy!

I actually sleep this restlessly? How could this be possible!

Watching Rong Qing’s eye expression blank gradually, Lin Ji… Lin Ji can guess that he dazed off again. The strange feeling in his heart just now suddenly changed to exasperation again. He had a feeling that as long as he and Rong Qing were together, this kind of situation would happen often.

“Go back up and continue sleeping, ok?” Lin Ji pushed himself to sit up and easily picked up Rong Qing who was sitting on his legs.

???

Rong Qing was picked up under the armpits, and his expression instantly turned panicky. He instinctively wanted to find a place to grab onto, but Lin Ji already put him back on the bed.

Covering Rong Qing snuggly with the blankets, Lin Ji saw the other was still looking completely bewildered, and then suddenly felt again... that this kind of Rong Qing was pretty adorable.

He lightly patted the blankets: “Sleep well.”

Long after Lin Ji laid back down, Rong Qing gradually finally responded.

Huh?! What just happened?

He sluggishly recalled for a moment. The next second, he suddenly covered his face! He couldn’t resist screeching inside!

F*ck! What? He was like over 130 lbs! How could Lin Ji just pick him up so easily?

Rong Qing suddenly recalled his originally impure intentions towards the wolf pup.